Product Integration Manager
Our Value Proposition: Clearcover is a venture-backed technology start-up disrupting the trillion-dollar legacy insurance market. We’ve focused on building products that create confident, happy customers - and we’re flourishing. We believe in putting our people first, paying them well, and working together to solve tough problems. If you’d like a high-growth opportunity with an award-winning company, let’s chat.
In this role: The Product Integration Manager will drive multiple partner engagements - actively assisting our partners integrate with our world-class APIs and orchestrating timely delivery across internal and external stakeholders.
If executed correctly, our partners know you and our company as dependable partners who planned effectively, delivered seamlessly, and provided the training and support necessary to independently operate the integration. We are looking for a Product Integration Manager who is excellent at gathering details from partners and internal delivery teams, thrives at helping partners configuring our systems & integrations to delight, and craves the accountability for meeting our commitments.
The Product Integration Manager at Clearcover is a consummate player coach who sets the game plan, calls the plays, and scores multiple goals for the team. The right candidate is highly self-driven, steps forward to face adversity (technical, scope/timeline commitments) and radiates confidence to the team, our partners, and our leadership. This person reports to the VP of Growth Product.
What will you be doing?
- Plan and execute on Clearcover’s core partner integration roadmap
- Develop and implement solutions by working with our partners to stand up integrations
- Respond to and troubleshoot all integration issues using tools like SQL and Postman, and collaborate with the engineering team to implement long-term solutions
- Integration team leadership; mentoring, coaching, and educating team on best practices in integration design and development
- Manage and monitor integrations for operation health using various analytic platforms such as SumoLogic, DataDog, and Looker
- Champion integration quality and efficiency by collaborating with Quality Assurance on testing strategy and plans (manual & automated)
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure that the integration aligns with partner strategy/goals and meets the organization’s standards of excellence
- Identify opportunities for new capabilities and functionalities to improve integrations
What is our list of must-haves?
- You have strong technical integration experience. You have demonstrated experience leading technical API integration projects using integration software and ensuring ongoing integration health. You have experience working with automation tools such as Workato. In addition, you have the analytical chops to dig into a performance issue and apply your business acumen to identify the root cause.
- You have people and team building skills. You have a proven track record of building teams that execute effectively and efficiently.
- You are highly collaborative. You thrive in collaborating with internal and external teams at Clearcover to ensure that the integration aligns with project requirements and driving transparency by being a proactive communicator.
- You are highly organized. You thrive in well-organized, highly transparent and process-driven environments.
- You are hands-on and a self-starter. You have the ability to lead and drive initiatives with creativity, passion and little oversight – the persistence and tenacity to break down barriers while also bringing people together towards a common goal.
- You have great communication skills. You have the ability to ask the right questions, get full details, and explain needs and requirements. You have a knack for explaining complex problems in simple terms.
- You are flexible. You have the ability to work amidst ambiguity and adapt as we grow and expand.
What is our list of nice-to-haves?
- Startup experience is preferred, but not required
- Previous insurance experience is not needed, but it is a plus
- Programming skills not required, but it is a plus
But wait, there’s more:
As a people-first company, your health and well-being is a priority at Clearcover. We offer comprehensive benefits for individuals and families:
- Medical. We offer rich and affordable BCBS plans for you and your dependents. If you select the high deductible health plan, we offer an HRA and contribute to your HSA.
- Dental and vision. We cover 100% of dental and vision premiums for you and your dependents.
- Pre-tax benefits, disability, and life insurance.
- 401(k). We contribute 3%, even if you contribute nothing.
We’ve also curated a stack of perks and benefits that stretch beyond the expected. Our people have access to:
- Generous vacation, 12 paid holidays, and parental leave.
- Equity in the company (plus an evergreen plan) and an annual bonus program.
- Employee resource groups and mental health workshops.
- Top of the line hardware and meeting free “Focus Fridays”.
We’re a remote first company, having paved the way for flexible work locations and continue to offer this flexibility. If you are local or in town visiting, you also have the choice to work from our Chicago HQ office.
Because we are a remote first company, we ask that your internet can keep up with our pace.
Remote employees are eligible to work from: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, NJ, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI.
To top it all off, if Clearcover is available in your state, you could have access to an employee discount on auto-insurance! Excited to learn more? Complete the application below!
Clearcover is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.
Something looks off?