Senior Enterprise Integrations Engineer
About Clear Street:
Clear Street is building financial infrastructure for today’s institutions. Founded in 2018, Clear Street is an independent, non-bank prime broker replacing the legacy infrastructure used across capital markets.
We started from scratch by building a completely cloud-native clearing and custody system designed for today’s complex, global market. Our platform is fully integrated with central clearing houses and exchanges to support billions in trading volume per day. We’ve agonized about our data model abstractions, created horizontal scalability, and crafted thoughtful APIs. All so we can provide a best-in-class experience for our clients.
By combining highly-skilled product and engineering talent with seasoned finance professionals, we’re building the essentials to compete in today’s fast-paced markets.
- You will supervise a remote team to build external and internal applications that support critical business workflows such as institutional and active investor onboarding
- You will embed with stakeholders, SMEs and product managers to understand the domain and conceive the best solutions for the business, and the best customer experience
- You will ensure that platforms and systems are designed in an extensible way for easier maintenance and customization by global region, etc.
- You will become expert in all Rapid Application Development (RAD) platforms used by the teams you supervise, and you will be able to perform maintenance and make changes in an ongoing basis
- With your system integrations knowledge, you will make sure that connectivity and secret management is handled properly and safely
- You will collaborate with the engineering team to design models and integrations that work seamlessly and consistently with our first party systems
- You will help in selecting the right individuals from vendor and contractors to be part of the implementation teams
- You will build the onboarding infrastructure to help Clear Street launch new products and new asset classes in countries across the world
- You will be responsible for delivering a platform to manage the client relationship from account opening to ongoing client management to offboarding
- You will be responsible for identifying opportunities and providing analytics to improve the client experience and increase efficiency throughout the client lifecycle.
- You will work closely with the Client Onboarding, Compliance, Risk, Legal and Tax teams.
The Tech Stack:
- Desire to understand the details of the onboarding process for clients and internal teams
- Experience with owning a dynamic orchestration layer for multiple businesses, products and geographies
- Experience leading mid-sized initiatives by partnering with Product, Engineering, stakeholders and vendors/contractors to scope and deliver value to the business and customers
- Experience with designing and delivering robust, fault-tolerant, scalable, observable systems
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment workflows, including credential management, REST API, etc.
- Experience with databases and data models
- Experience integrating and automating with vendor
- Experience with Unqork or other enterprise-grade no-code/low-code platforms like Appian, UiPath, Retool, etc.
- The opportunity to join a small and growing talented team, where you can make a difference.
- A meritocratic philosophy that champions collaboration.
- An opportunity to exceed expectations for high value customers in the financial services industry.
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks.
We are considering Senior Level candidates for this role. The Senior Level Base Salary Range is $140,000 - $200,000. These ranges are representative of the starting base salaries for this role at Clear Street. Which range a candidate fits into and where a candidate falls in the range will be based on job related factors such as relevant experience, skills, and location. These ranges represent Base Salary only, which is just one element of Clear Street's total compensation. The ranges stated do not include other factors of total compensation such as bonuses or equity.
At Clear Street, we offer competitive compensation packages, company equity, 401k matching, gender neutral parental leave, and full medical, dental and vision insurance. Our belief has always been that we are better as a business when we are all together in person. As such, beginning on January 2, 2023, we are requiring employees to be in the office 4 days per week. In-office benefits include lunch stipends, fully stocked kitchens, happy hours, a great location, and amazing views.
Our top priority is our people. We’re continuously investing in a culture that promotes collaboration. We help each other through challenges and celebrate each other's successes. We believe that modern workplaces succeed by virtue of having high-performance workforces that are diverse — in ideas, in cultures, and in experiences. We put in the effort to make such a workplace a daily reality and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.