Product Marketing Manager
If you can send your friends money in seconds, why does it still take your employer two weeks to send your paycheck?
At Clair, we are on a mission to create financial freedom for America's workers by giving them a digital banking platform that allows them to get paid as soon as they clock out of work. But we're not just another digital bank or on-demand pay provider. We meet Americans at their place of work by embedding our products within the scheduling, workforce management, and payroll apps they already use every day. And, as a social impact fintech, our promise to our users is simple: we'll never charge our users to access the money they've already worked for.
Learn more about us at getclair.com/about
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a skilled Product Marketing Manager to help delight Clair customers with a one-of-a-kind banking experience. Our customers come across Clair at their workplaces, embedded in the workforce management or payroll systems they use each day. Leading all of our consumer lifecycle marketing initiatives, you are tasked with being the voice of the product to prospective and current Clair users. You will work alongside our consumer product squad to identify opportunities to improve the customer journey and drive key business metrics.
Our ideal candidate is a strategic thinker with a passion for data-driven marketing and a proven track record of developing successful lifecycle marketing campaigns. You will succeed in this role if you are extremely curious and relentlessly focused on speaking with Clair’s customers. With a deep understanding of the customer journey, you can use data to develop targeted and effective marketing campaigns. As a proactive and clear communicator, you are experienced in collaborating across teams. You are comfortable with ambiguity and can thrive in a fast-paced environment, creating alignment across teams. You take ownership for the success of your work, even if you don’t control all the teams contributing to that success. Most importantly, you are empathetic, always looking to understand how your customer sees the world and interacts with your product.
What you’ll do
- Develop and execute comprehensive lifecycle marketing campaigns across all channels, including email, push notifications, in-app messaging, and SMS, to drive core business KPIs like conversion, ARPU, and retention
- Analyze customer data and behavior to identify opportunities for personalized marketing campaigns to improve engagement and retention
- Create content and collateral, and manage external creative design and copywriting resources as needed
- Leverage Iterable, our customer engagement platform, and our in-house notifications platform to build and execute on our lifecycle marketing strategy
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, particularly the product team, to identify opportunities for lifecycle marketing to improve the customer experience and launch new features that support LCM objectives
- Own the lifecycle marketing roadmap and communicate progress, results, and insights to key stakeholders.
- Test and optimize campaigns to improve key metrics, including conversion, retention, and revenue.
To be successful in this role you should possess the following abilities
- Connect with our mission to foster empathy for customers whose circumstances may be different from your own
- Have a bias towards action - you love taking the lead on challenging problems and hate sitting still
- Be curious about complex systems and problems
- Have strong analytical skills and experience running and hypothesis-driven experiments and evaluating their results
- Communicate excellently, in both written and verbal form
- Collaborate well in team environments, but also be able to act quickly as the decision-maker. You thrive in ambiguity.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in lifecycle marketing or a related field, ideally in FinTech, banking, or other mobile B2C technology
- Previous experience at a fast-growing startup
- Experience working with customer engagement platforms, preferably Iterable
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Minimum education of bachelor degree, or equivalent
Location: This is a hybrid position based out of New York City.
Compensation: The annual base salary for this role is $108,000 - $120,000. The actual base pay within this range depends on many factors, such as education, skills and experience. Base pay is only one part of Clair’s competitive total compensation package which includes benefits, perks and equity. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Need more convincing?
Apart from getting to work with our incredible team, here are some of the benefits you can expect when you join Clair:
- 100% Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage, with option to extend to your family
- Fully-paid parental leave
- Company-sponsored 401k, HSA, and FSA
- Unlimited vacation for salaried roles, generous PTO for hourly roles
- Work from home setup allowance
- Access to your earnings every day on Clair
- Company-sponsored short-term and long-term disability insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer Information
Clair is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We actively seek a diverse applicant pool and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?