Accounting & Finance, Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 3, 2023
Founded in 2015, Citcon’s fintech platform enables seamless global commerce at-scale by connecting the world’s businesses with more than 100+ mobile wallets, local and alternative payment methods. Citcon is one of the fastest-growing payment platforms and services some of the world’s biggest brands, safely and securely processing billions of dollars of transactions for merchants worldwide.
Citcon is backed by leading global investors, Norwest Venture Partners, Cota Capital, Sierra Ventures, EastWest Bank, and Sonae IM. The company has five regional offices in the US, Canada, Europe and Asia to service its global clientele. Learn more at https://www.citcon.com.
Citcon is seeking a talented Accounting Manager who will establish and scale the company’s Accounting and Finance Operations. This position will report to the CFO and will be managing the daily accounting and month-end activities as well as playing a critical role in building out the finance organization of a fast growing payments company. We are looking for a self-starter who is proactive in taking ownership and resolving issues.
- Manage all accounting operations, including billing, accounts payable, T&E, filings, subsidiaries and insurance
- Lead month-end close process and activities including journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, and supporting schedules
- Assist in the preparation of GAAP financial statements, including consolidation of subsidiaries, document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation and reconciliation processes
- Lead implementation, maintenance and adherence to internal controls and accounting procedures ensuring compliance with GAAP
- Manage the the annual audit, including drafting the financial statements and providing timely and accurate information to external auditorsIncrease accounting processes efficiency by implementing new processes and technologies
- Manage preparation of federal, state and local tax filings, as well as sales tax filings with external vendorsAssist on projects and ad hoc assignments as needed
- Bachelors degree in accounting or related field; CPA or CPA Candidate a plus
- 3-4 years experience, preferably in big four or startup/high-growth technology company
- Strong understanding of accounting theory and GAAP
- Must have experience in managing international subsidiaries
- Detail oriented and able to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Proficient in QuickBooks and excel
- Passionate about accounting operations and willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Possess the growth mindset; have an insatiable desire to grow and learn