Senior Solutions Engineer, APAC
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 44+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.7+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
You will design and help customers implement complex and business-critical solutions. As a member of the broader revenue team, you will play an integral role in executing our solution validation processes across the entire customer lifecycle. From discovery calls to post-sales support and implementation, you will partner with prospects and clients and guide them along their technical evaluation of Circle’s suite of products and services. You will help develop customized PoCs, solution diagrams, and implementation plans that articulate the value of Circle’s technology for our customers. You will heavily collaborate with our Product and Engineering teams to provide market feedback and analysis that will influence our product roadmap. Most importantly, you will set the foundation for long-term, successful customer relationships that rely on Circle’s technology and future innovation to grow their business.
What you'll work on:
- Partnering with Circle’s sales executives and owning all technical & solution aspects of the prospective client engagement.
- Explaining and demonstrating Circle's products to prospective clients and letting them understand options to meet desired requirements.
- Leading technical discovery calls and capturing requirements.
- Unlock deals by designing technical client solutions and collaborating across functions to navigate around potential product gaps.
- Working with product and engineering teams to prioritize and close gaps.
- Partnering with Circle’s customer success manager and owning all technical aspects of the client engagement post-sales.
- Gathering market feedback and sharing with internal stakeholders, including product and engineering.
- Building and maintaining an internal knowledge base with information about current and future products.
- Consulting with internal and external stakeholders about Circle’s products and solutions.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 5+ years experience as a Solutions Engineer, Sales Engineer, Pre-Sales Consultant, Product Manager, or similar at a B2B SaaS organization.
- You are exceptionally good at making complex things simple and structuring solutions in simple, clear, yet comprehensive terms.
- Excellent communication, storytelling, and presentation skills at multiple levels of the organization.
- You are a real generalist who cracks problems with creative solutions.
- You are client-centric and seen as a reliable partner for sales, client success, and product executives.
- A successful track record of scoping, designing, and validating technical solutions for large enterprise organizations.
- Hands-on in testing APIs, querying databases, drafting technical flow charts, and using developer tools.
- Experience working with developers on implementing, integrating, and building SaaS-based products.
- Experience in managing a team is preferred.
- A strong interest in blockchain solutions and, preferably, a background in Fintech.
- Finally, you have an entrepreneurial drive and enjoy moving at a fast pace, building strong cross-functional relationships, and helping clients thrive.
- Occasional travel in South East Asia will be required.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack, and Macbook preferred.
- English speaking required, Mandarin speaking preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?