About the role
Chime’s Workforce Management team is looking for a Forecasting Lead who gets excited about using data to influence stakeholders, wants to make a big impact on our member’s experience, and brings both technical and contact center operations expertise to drive workforce management initiatives and activities across vendor and internal sites.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop and to test different forecasting methodologies to improve forecast accuracy, optimize weekly, daily, and interval schedules, and build analytical tools to ensure balanced SLA across all intervals. Sound like the role for you? Keep reading.
The base salary offered for this role and level of experience will begin at $92,520 and up to $128,600. Full-time employees are also eligible for a bonus, competitive equity package, and benefits. The actual base salary offered may be higher, depending on your location, skills, qualifications, and experience.
In this role, you can expect to (responsibilities)
- Own long, mid, and short term forecasting planning cycles. Provide enhancements to the existing locked forecast process. Optimize long-term planning, from workload input, process, and tools
- Forecast volumes and productivity assumptions across all channels and lines of businesses using historical data, trends, seasonalities, and events. Quickly identify and explain fluctuations in volume, AHT, and other assumptions to adjust resources accordingly. Goal: +/- 10% weekly, daily and interval workload.
- Build forecast models and scenarios to support product initiatives. Provide analysis to assess and mitigate risk associated with the scenarios
- Ensure data integrity within telephony, IVR, WFM, and CRM tools by reporting data anomalies, routing issues, and other technical issues. Track and normalize volume aberrations
- Distribute daily and interval workload forecast by site four to six weeks in advance. Workload allocation must be based on planned FTE by the site
- Proactively support sites in achieving attrition and shrinkage level targets, determining overtime hours, and optimizing staffing levels
- Partner with the operations team to ensure planned to required FTE delivery is met. Build overall and site-level headcount tracker to plan and to monitor headcount delivery by the site
To thrive in this role, you have(requirements)
- A Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Math and/or Business or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in operational forecasting, staffing, and scheduling for a multi-location operation
- Previous Capacity Planning / Forecasting experience strongly preferred as well as experience with business intelligence and analytics
- Proficient experience in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets required; SQL is a big plus. Some programming experience is a plus
- A detailed understanding of forecasting and presenting financial and non-financial data
- Experience in building complex models using various statistical tools for optimization and the ability to effectively communicate adjustments, opportunities & risks to stakeholders
- A high level of dedication, enthusiasm, motivation, and persuasive ability in a team and cross-functional environment
A little about us
We created Chime because we believe everyone deserves financial peace of mind. By eliminating unnecessary fees and helping people grow their savings automatically, we’ve empowered millions of Americans to take control of their finances.
Chime is the largest and fastest-growing U.S. player in the challenger-banking space. Through our banking partners, we offer access to bank accounts with fee-free overdraft, provide members the chance to receive early access to their paychecks, help them improve their credit, and more!
We’ve built one of the most experienced leadership teams in Fintech and were recently valued at over $25.5B. We’ve raised over $1.7B in funding from leading investors including Sequoia Capital Global Equities, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, General Atlantic, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, DST, Coatue, Iconiq, Menlo Ventures and others.
What we offer
- 💰 Competitive salary based on experience
- ✨ 401k match plus the usual medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- 📝 Quarterly stipend to spruce up your home office
- 🏝 Generous vacation policy and company-wide Take Care of Yourself Days
- 🖥 Virtual events to connect with your fellow Chimers- think cooking classes, music festivals, mixology classes, paint nights, etc., and delicious snack boxes, too!
- 💚 A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech and help create a completely new kind of banking service
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At Chime, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our members and helps us all grow as Chimers and individuals.
We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Chime is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. To learn more about how Chime collects and uses your personal information during the application process, please see the Chime Applicant Privacy Notice.
Something looks off?