Lead Product Manager
Chime’s mission is to deliver financial peace of mind to millions of everyday Americans who live paycheck to paycheck. Access to personal loans up to $2,000 is the single most requested feature from Chime members today, as affordable access to funds is critical for covering unexpected expenses and day-to-day necessities. Unfortunately, most Chime members do not have good borrowing options today.
We are looking for a Product Manager who will help grow Chime’s new installment loan product and scale to millions of Americans. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing a product strategy that will enable affordable access to members who do not have good alternative options. You will lead the execution of this strategy by partnering with cross-functional teams including Engineering, Design, Risk, Marketing, and Compliance to grow this product across a complex regulatory environment.
- Define and develop a product strategy that addresses the borrowing needs of Chime members including establishing pricing, loan terms, and repayment options
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to grow and scale the installment loan product, including rapid ideation and iteration of highly differentiated features
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop and execute a go-to-market strategy for the product, including messaging and positioning
- Continuously monitor and analyze product performance, member feedback, and macroeconomic trends to identify opportunities for improvement and growth
- Ensure that the product makes you proud of the impact you are making based on responsible lending, transparency, and member satisfaction
- Passion for using technology to solve social problems and promote financial inclusion
- Built and launched a complex product as a startup or within an established company
- 5+ years of experience in product management, preferably in the fintech industry
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to make informed decisions
- An ownership mindset and a willingness to just get things done
- 💰 Competitive salary based on experience
- ✨ 401k match plus the usual medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- 🏝 Generous vacation policy and company-wide Take Care of Yourself Days
- 🖥 Virtual events to connect with your fellow Chimers- think cooking classes, music festivals, mixology classes, paint nights, etc., and delicious snack boxes, too!
- 💚 A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech and help create a completely new kind of banking service
Something looks off?