Senior Product Manager, Wallet
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, April 13, 2023
About the role
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Cards team. You will be developing and executing on the end to end product strategy for the core experiences for Chime Cards -- the fundamental way to spend with Chime. The mission of this team is to build innovative digital and physical experiences that will make Chime Cards the preferred way to spend for our members. If this energizes you, let’s talk!
The base salary offered for this role and level of experience will begin at $133,300 and up to $185,100. Full-time employees are also eligible for a bonus, competitive equity package, and benefits. The actual base salary offered may be higher, depending on your location, skills, qualifications, and experience.
In this role, you can expect to
- Develop a deep understanding of our users needs, our operational landscape and our competitors.
- Define the strategy and vision for Cards at Chime and continually champion it internally.
- Build and execute on the product roadmap to create new drivers and remove barriers to make Chime Cards the preferred way to spend for our users.
- Work collaboratively with user research, engineering, design, operations, compliance, marketing and other teams to build features collaboratively and inclusively.
- Develop experiments and research plans to identify product opportunities and prioritize your roadmap.
- Ship minimum-loveable-products that deliver a quality customer experience.
- Work with other product leaders to define how Chime Cards fit into the overall Chime member journey.
To thrive in this role, you have
- Strong Empathy for users and an aim to discover and resolve their pain points.
- Deep curiosity. You enjoy going deep into the data, asking more “whys” in the qual, and you strive for a better understanding of what it means to meet users where they are.
- An owner’s mentality - you don’t shy away from the hard stuff.
- Willingness and judgment to make hard product prioritization decisions and ability to rapidly learn from mistakes.
- Experience translating complex, confusing, frustrating concepts and systems into simple, elegant, understandable experiences.
- Strong collaboration in team environments but able to act quickly as the decision-maker
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager. FinTech experience is a plus.
A little about us
We created Chime because we believe everyone deserves financial peace of mind. By eliminating unnecessary fees and helping people grow their savings automatically, we’ve empowered millions of Americans to take control of their finances.
Chime is the largest and fastest-growing U.S. player in the challenger-banking space. Through our banking partners, we offer access to bank accounts with fee-free overdraft, provide members the chance to receive early access to their paychecks, help them improve their credit, and more!
We’ve built one of the most experienced leadership teams in Fintech and were recently valued at over $25.5B. We’ve raised over $1.7B in funding from leading investors including Sequoia Capital Global Equities, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, General Atlantic, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, DST, Coatue, Iconiq, Menlo Ventures and others.
What we offer
- 💰 Competitive salary based on experience
- ✨ 401k match plus the usual medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- 🏝 Generous vacation policy and company-wide Take Care of Yourself Days
- 🖥 Virtual events to connect with your fellow Chimers- think cooking classes, music festivals, mixology classes, paint nights, etc., and delicious snack boxes, too!
- 💚 A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech and help create a completely new kind of banking service
- We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At Chime, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our members and helps us all grow as Chimers and individuals.
We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Chime is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. To learn more about how Chime collects and uses your personal information during the application process, please see the Chime Applicant Privacy Notice.
See more open positions at Chime
Something looks off?