Sr. Program Manager, Live Chat
About the role
Chime is building a world-class member experience organization, and we believe member support should be built around 3 guiding principles:
- Frictionless product: Use member insights to mitigate member issues with a simple, transparent product
- Self-service: Provide self-service and automated capabilities to help members solve their own problems; create community for members to support each other
- Excellent support: When members do have to contact us, provide them with excellent service. This role will focus on scaling Live Chat experience within our Channel Strategy.
As a Senior Program Manager for Live Chat, you will be responsible for defining our Live Chat strategy and roadmap, and program managing its execution. You will partner closely with Product, Systems, Vendor Operations and our lines of business to develop, test and implement data-driven hypotheses and solutions that enable frictionless, rapid, and high quality support experiences through Live Chat.
We are looking for a self-starter, change agent, and exceptional problem solver with a demonstrated track record of steering cross-functional initiatives and delivering stellar operating outcomes. This role requires an experienced product operations manager who thrives in a fast-moving organization using lightweight processes, creative ideas, and quick iteration to make a significant impact.
This role sits within our Channel, Agent and Social Experience team, which is part of Chime’s Operations & Member Experience Function. The base salary offered for this role and level of experience will begin at $116,100.00 and up to $161,300.00. Full-time employees are also eligible for a bonus, competitive equity package, and benefits. The actual base salary offered may be higher, depending on your location, skills, qualifications, and experience.
In this role, you can expect to
- Deeply understand member experiences across Chime’s suite of products
- Make data-driven decisions in developing the strategy and roadmap for Live Chat experience
- Lead collaboration across Product, Systems, Vendor Operations and Chime’s lines of business to identify and execute opportunities to improve Chime’s support experience through Live Chat
- Be accountable for key performance indicators measuring the quality of member experience in the Live Chat
- Advocate for our members and provide meaningful insights to internal teams working to improve the member experience.
To thrive in this role, you have
- 5+ years of cross-functional project management and/or product operations experience; you have worked closely with product managers through the lifecycle of product development to advocate for the customer while driving business outcomes
- 3+ years experience designing and project managing implementation of Live Chat solutions
- Ability to leverage data to inform and support critical decisions (experience working in and with Customer Support data is a plus)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to synthesize disparate information quickly to develop a succinct, accurate summary of the opportunity/need.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and foster strong working relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment where vision remains the same but information may not be 100% available and priorities can change frequently
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally, approx. 10% of the time.
- BPO operations or consulting background preferred, but not required
A little about us
We created Chime because we believe everyone deserves financial peace of mind. By eliminating unnecessary fees and helping people grow their savings automatically, we’ve empowered millions of Americans to take control of their finances.
Chime is the largest and fastest-growing U.S. player in the challenger-banking space. Through our banking partners, we offer access to bank accounts with fee-free overdraft, provide members the chance to receive early access to their paychecks, help them improve their credit, and more!
We’ve built one of the most experienced leadership teams in Fintech and were recently valued at over $25.5B. We’ve raised over $1.7B in funding from leading investors including Sequoia Capital Global Equities, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, General Atlantic, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, DST, Coatue, Iconiq, Menlo Ventures and others.
What we offer
- 💰 Competitive salary based on experience
- ✨ 401k match plus the usual medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- 🏝 Generous vacation policy and company-wide Take Care of Yourself Days
- 🖥 Virtual events to connect with your fellow Chimers- think cooking classes, music festivals, mixology classes, paint nights, etc., and delicious snack boxes, too!
- 💚 A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech and help create a completely new kind of banking service
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At Chime, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our members and helps us all grow as Chimers and individuals.
We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Chime is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. To learn more about how Chime collects and uses your personal information during the application process, please see the Chime Applicant Privacy Notice.