Identity & Fraud Experience Program Manager
About the role
As a Program Manager in Identity & Fraud Experience, within the Member Experience team, you will play a key role in creating a high-quality support experience for members. You will develop deep expertise on the processes and be responsible for driving continuous process improvement initiatives, with a particular focus on balancing fraud/risk and member experience, minimizing time to re-enablement, and maintaining regulatory compliance across internal operations. Through data-driven insights, you will develop recommendations for process improvements, new process standards and agent tooling improvements that enable a more frictionless, consistent experience and increase member satisfaction. You will operationalize these recommendations through strong project management in partnership with Operations, Risk, Product and others.
The base salary offered for this role and level of experience will begin at $103,680.00 and up to $144,000.00. Full-time employees are also eligible for a bonus, competitive equity package, and benefits. The actual base salary offered may be higher, depending on your location, skills, qualifications, and experience.
In this role, you can expect to
- Own and maintain support process documentation for Identity & Fraud Experience (e.g., member journey maps, knowledge base library, standard operating procedures); act as a subject matter expert of the member experience and fraud best practices
- Be responsible for metrics related to Member Experience, re-enablement rate, agent efficiency and accuracy; continuously analyze data and identify areas of friction in the member experience while balancing the safety and security of our Members, scope problem statements, build project plans, and own execution to drive improvement to key member experience metrics
- Develop and share compelling data-based insights about the member experience with Product, Risk and other organizations; gain other organizations’ support for your projects; influence other organization’s roadmaps to deliver member and agent experience improvements
- Partner with Vendor Operations, Quality, Learning, Content, Risk, and others to identify agent improvement opportunities; team up to execute on those opportunities
- Support launch readiness efforts for new products / features; work closely with Finance, Workforce Management, Vendor Operations and others to ensure operational readiness; provide impact analysis on the member and agent experiences and advocate for improvements
- Contribute to a culture of trust, collaboration and commitment to excellence
To thrive in this role, you have
- 6+ years experience in program management, business operations, product operations, product management, fraud operations, risk operations, finance, or similar analytical roles
- Ability to leverage data to inform and support critical decisions; candidates will have foundational SQL and data visualization experience using tools like Looker, Tableau, or Microsoft Power BI
- Experience working with cross-functional team members, such as product managers, data analysts, operations analysts and risk in building operations processes and systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to foster collaboration and facilitate teamwork
- Ability to effectively identify, prioritize, and handle multiple work stream simultaneously in a dynamic and rapidly-changing environment
- Highly motivated self-starter with a desire to grow and learn
- Preference for candidates with deep experience in process management and continuous improvement
- Not required but nice to have: experience managing processes related to risk and fraud
A little about us
We created Chime because we believe everyone deserves financial peace of mind. By eliminating unnecessary fees and helping people grow their savings automatically, we’ve empowered millions of Americans to take control of their finances.
Chime is the largest and fastest-growing U.S. player in the challenger-banking space. Through our banking partners, we offer access to bank accounts with fee-free overdraft, provide members the chance to receive early access to their paychecks, help them improve their credit, and more!
We’ve built one of the most experienced leadership teams in Fintech and were recently valued at over $25.5B. We’ve raised over $1.7B in funding from leading investors including Sequoia Capital Global Equities, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, General Atlantic, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, DST, Coatue, Iconiq, Menlo Ventures and others.
What we offer
- 💰 Competitive salary based on experience
- ✨ 401k match plus the usual medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- 🏝 Generous vacation policy and company-wide Take Care of Yourself Days
- 🖥 Virtual events to connect with your fellow Chimers- think cooking classes, music festivals, mixology classes, paint nights, etc., and delicious snack boxes, too!
- 💚 A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech and help create a completely new kind of banking service
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At Chime, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our members and helps us all grow as Chimers and individuals.
We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Chime is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. To learn more about how Chime collects and uses your personal information during the application process, please see the Chime Applicant Privacy Notice.