Executive Assistant, Legal and Corp Compliance
About the role
We are looking for an intelligent, organized, and efficient self-starter to join our team in the role of Executive Assistant. As an Executive Assistant at Chime, you will have the unique opportunity to work closely with our Executive Team. From managing our daily schedule to creating efficient systems to keep things organized, You will be a quintessential in the planning of team events, communication and calendaring. The support you will provide is critical to the company’s success. This role will report directly to the Chime General Council. This position is full-time and located in our San Francisco office. There could be a need for occasional correspondence outside of normal hours.
The base salary offered for this role and level of experience will begin at $116,100 and up to $161,300. Full-time employees are also eligible for a bonus, competitive equity package, and benefits. The actual base salary offered may be higher, depending on your location, skills, qualifications, and experience.
In this role, you can expect to
- Manage the exec calendars extensively, including organizing internal and external meetings across multiple time zones & locations.
- Coordinate domestic and international itineraries & travel including booking flights & hotels, coordinating details so that execs are always prepared during trips.
- Strive to deeply understand the Company’s priorities, and work with the team to ensure that their time is organized accordingly.
- Manage financial administration on behalf of the Exec team, e.g., processing receipts & invoices.
- Occasionally conduct event planning and coordination of team off-sites/events.
- Communicate with internal & external parties, while exhibiting the highest degree of professionalism.
- Be involved in special or other ad-hoc projects as required, as well as miscellaneous tasks; occasionally these will be personal in nature.
- Compile & edit briefing materials and synthesize this information into executive summaries with key business & communication insights.
- Work with the People team and Chief of Staff to execute priorities & events.
- Exercise absolute discretion at all times.
To thrive in this role, you have
- 4+ years of related professional experience, preferably in technology and/or financial organization supporting VP/Senior Director or C levels.
Able to interact with senior-level executives and all levels of the organization.
- Enthusiastic and eager to help wherever you can, and do whatever it takes to ensure progress while being friendly, collaborative, and approachable.
- Exceptional organizational, analytical, and creative skills to solve problems with limited resources.
- An individual who seeks information beyond what is plainly presented to you, with an aim to understanding Exec’s goals & actively finding ways to be helpful in executing these goals.
- Self-directed, take initiative & proactive with excellent project management skills.
- Laser focused when it comes to attention to detail and accuracy. You exhibit flexibility, prioritization & the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
A little about us
We created Chime because we believe everyone deserves financial peace of mind. By eliminating unnecessary fees and helping people grow their savings automatically, we’ve empowered millions of Americans to take control of their finances.
Chime is the largest and fastest-growing U.S. player in the challenger-banking space. Through our banking partners, we offer access to bank accounts with fee-free overdraft, provide members the chance to receive early access to their paychecks, help them improve their credit, and more!
We’ve built one of the most experienced leadership teams in Fintech and were recently valued at over $25.5B. We’ve raised over $1.7B in funding from leading investors including Sequoia Capital Global Equities, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, General Atlantic, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, DST, Coatue, Iconiq, Menlo Ventures, and others.
What we offer
- 💰 Competitive salary based on experience
- ✨ 401k match plus the usual medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- 🏝 Generous vacation policy and company-wide Take Care of Yourself Days
- 🖥 Virtual events to connect with your fellow Chimers- think cooking classes, music festivals, mixology classes, paint nights, etc., and delicious snack boxes, too!
- 💚 A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech and help create a completely new kind of banking service
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At Chime, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our members and helps us all grow as Chimers and individuals.
We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Chime is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. To learn more about how Chime collects and uses your personal information during the application process, please see the Chime Applicant Privacy Notice.