Senior DevOps and Site Reliability Engineer, remote
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, March 9, 2021
Cherre is the leader in real estate data and insight. We connect decision makers to accurate property and market information, and help them make faster, smarter decisions. By providing a unique "single source of truth," Cherre empowers customers to evaluate opportunities and trends faster and more accurately, while saving millions of dollars in manual data collection and analytics costs.
Cherre is looking for experienced DevOps and Site Reliability Engineers who are interested in working with a fast-growing team in building industry-leading real estate data services. You will be working on a small team using cutting edge technology and tools to build and support infrastructure for our diverse environment including customer facing applications, large scale data processing, and APIs.
We are remote-first company.
Technologies we use
- Google Cloud (Compute, Storage, Networking)
- Monitoring (DataDog or Stackdriver, StatusCake)
Cherre uses the following application/data stack
- ETL processes
- Database Development and support (Postgres, BigQuery, MongoDB)
- 7-10 years experience in engineering
- believe in, understand and can articulate the value of CI/CD and Infrastructure-as-code (IAC)
- have hands-on coding experience
- have experience building CI/CD pipelines
- have experience with automation and specifically infrastructure management automation
- have experience with architecting and implementing systems that rely on public cloud infrastructure such as GCP or AWS (optionally)
- have experience managing people and/or projects
- Range of Healthcare Plans
- Paid Parental Leave
- Educational Credit
- Unlimited Vacation
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Compensation Range: $120,000 - $250,000+
If this opportunity sounds interesting, apply or reach out to our internal talent team. We are happy to tell you more about Cherre: the technology we work with, the problems we solve, the team we are assembling, and the culture we all contribute to. We are excited you are considering working with us and look forward to hearing from you!
“At the top of the mountain we are all snow leopards.” - Hunter S. Thompson
Cherre is an equal opportunity employer. We pride ourselves on hiring the best people for the job no matter their race, sex, orientation, nationality, religion, disability, or age.
See more open positions at Cherre
Something looks off?