Senior Partner Solutions and Success Specialist
In 2011, Sift disrupted the fraud prevention industry with a first-of-its-kind machine learning approach that accurately predicted fraud and defended against online abuse in real time.
Sift receives billions of events per month and analyzes vast streams of data in real time. Our platform hosts a powerful machine learning engine that allows us to detect and prevent fraud by analyzing nuanced combinations of signals buried in historic and real-time data.
Our approach combines speed, scale, and sophistication to deliver a unique, adaptive solution that allows our customers to accurately distinguish between the users they can trust, and those they can’t. Savvy businesses use this knowledge to focus on improving the experiences for trusted users, while keeping fraudsters at bay.
About the Team:
The Sales Engineering team is comprised of creative, technical problem solvers who partner with prospects to understand their Digital Trust challenges, architect solutions, and onboard them to the Sift platform, driving tangible business value to online business across all major industries and the globe.
Sales Engineers are subject matter experts who have deep mastery of the Sift product suite and underlying machine learning technology. We deliver immediate impact for prospects, while paving the way for future customers by working closely with product managers to stay ahead of the market and move toward emerging digital fraud trends.
We’re looking for our first Partner Solutions & Success Specialist to be a part of the Sales Engineering team exclusively
focused on supporting our Partnerships Team and our Partners.
You are a multi-faceted professional with proven experience in supporting SaaS company partner organizations and, most importantly, partners themselves to create business outcomes that are win-win-win for Sift, our partners, and our joint customers. You possess a unique combination of skills that include: technical sales; solution architecture and engineering; product training and enablement; systems integration, implementation, and deployment; and, project management. You are equally at ease engaging in business discussions with executives and solving technical challenges with engineers.
You have a passion and intellectual curiosity for technology, solutions, sales, marketing, services delivery, and operational excellence. Your drive comes from a desire to help Sift and our partners grow their respective businesses and create successful and delighted customers. You earn the respect and confidence of key stakeholders in your business and the cross-functional teams that support it. You are a strategic thinker with a bias for delivering targeted results and outcomes.
You are comfortable operating in a start-up environment that is dynamic, unstructured and fast-paced, yet you have familiarity, understanding and appreciation for processes and systems necessary to support and scale larger operations. You are entrepreneurial, create solutions where you see gaps or need, and take full ownership of your business with the mindset of a franchise owner.
You have exceptional interpersonal skills. You are assertive, open to feedback and you get creative to find ways to work around challenges.
What you’ll do:
- Evangelize the Sift platform: act as the technical leader and trusted advisor to Sift’s partners, thoroughly demonstrating Sift’s solutions, and presenting Sift’s value proposition, capabilities, and vision to executive leaders and technical contributors at partners, prospects, and customers
- Develop joint-solutions and ‘better together’ offerings: understand the partner’s business model, solutions, and services capabilities and influence the design, development and rollout of new partner offerings leveraging Sift products and data, as well as provide architectural and technical guidance for partner integrations
- Enable our partners and Sift sellers: design assets and training curriculum to enable and certify partner sales, pre-sales, and delivery resources on Sift products, technology, and integrations, and assure Sift go-to-market teams understand partner value propositions and joint offerings
- Promote market adoption and awareness: build technical assets such as white papers, blog posts, best practices documents, virtual hands-on labs, and quickstarts to accelerate the adoption of joint solutions, and evangelize joint solutions and product integrations by speaking at conferences, webinars, and other marketing events
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a seasoned technical sales and solutions engineer to take ownership and be accountable for the overall success of Sift’s partners, specifically related to product, technology, integration, and services capabilities.
Required qualifications include:
- 8+ years of experience as a sales or solutions engineer in a customer facing, pre-sales role with a SaaS company, ideally in fraud or security
- 5+ years experience working with partners, preferably to include: global systems integrators (GSIs); value-added resellers (VARs); technology alliances; and, IT consulting services firms
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar fields
- Experience in project management, particularly in overseeing cross-functional teams and initiatives with Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies
- Outstanding customer-facing communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex technical and business concepts to both developers and C-level executives
- A bias for action with demonstrated ability to continuously learn, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals across multiple concurrent projects
- Proficiency with programming languages such as Python, Java, Ruby, or similar languages, and familiarity with API-based SaaS products
- Experience with web servers and common databases used in today’s application architectures. Able to read and write SQL
- A desire to learn about ML fundamentals and stay on top of the latest trends in applied AI
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Zillow, and Twitter trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
Let’s Build It Together
At Sift, we are intentionally building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We believe that diversity drives innovation, equity is a fundamental right, and inclusion is a basic human need. We envision a place where all Sifties feel secure sharing their authentic selves and diverse experiences with their teams, their customers, and their community – ultimately using this empowerment and authenticity to build trust and create a safer Internet.
This document provides transparency around the way in which Sift handles personal data of job applicants: https://sift.com/recruitment-privacy
Something looks off?