Product Designer II
Blockchain technology is powering a growing wave of innovation. Businesses and governments around the world are using blockchains to make banking more efficient, connect with their customers, and investigate criminal cases. As adoption of blockchain technology grows, more and more organizations seek access to all this ecosystem has to offer. That’s where Chainalysis comes in. We provide complete knowledge of what’s happening on blockchains through our data, services, and solutions. With Chainalysis, organizations can navigate blockchains safely and with confidence.
Chainalysis is the key voice in building trust in blockchains today, collaborating with the world’s leading government agencies, cryptocurrency exchanges, financial institutions, and cybersecurity companies in over 60 countries. Our data platform powers investigation, compliance, and risk management tools that have been used to solve some of the world’s most high-profile cyber criminal cases and ensure global access to cryptocurrency safely.
Architects of delightful and feature-full experiences, the Product Design team strives to build products that are impactful, valuable, and easy to use. Our guiding principle is that we are user-obsessed, from initial kickoff down to every last detail of the finishing touches. We appreciate designers that are intellectually curious, love cross-functional team collaboration, and are devoted to honing their craft. As a product designer, we expect you to skillfully utilize your product, interaction, and visual toolkit to build innovative, user-friendly experiences for a diverse, global audience.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if you…
- Built partnership with product and engineering to define, create, build, and release new features
- Are able to communicate your design concepts via mockups, flows, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Influence product planning, prioritization, and product road mapping.
- Partnered closely with our user research team and support ongoing research and user insights generation.
- Delivered well-documented hand-off documents to engineering
- Developed and expanded product design systems in collaboration with other designers
- Participated in design reviews and share your work regularly with the design and company leadership
A background like this helps:
- Proven track record of working within a product team to ship successful experiences to users
- Excellence and efficiency in using Figma
- Outstanding visual design aesthetics combined with holistic UX understanding
- Strong portfolio of past work that showcases using best-in-class interaction and visual design
- Solid understanding on how to build scalable, modular designs
- Values the importance of over-communication and detail-driven documentation
- Passion for asking the right question, conducting user research and delving into analytics
- Entrepreneurial mindset and exceptionally proactive about guiding strategic thinking
Bonus points if you:
- Successfully shipped B2B SaaS products
- Have experience with a crypto or Web3 product
- Impeccable craft and visual design skills
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base salary ranges for all United States based job listings. We set standard base salary ranges for all roles based on function, level, and location, benchmarked against technology companies. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, relevant work experience, skillset, internal equity, and other factors, consistent with applicable law. The salary range for this position is dependent on where you live within the United States. Chainalysis maintains two pay zones: Zone 1 includes team members in the New York City metro area and team members in the San Francisco Bay Area. Zone 2 encompasses all other parts of the United States. The salary ranges are:
Zone 1: 120,000 - 155,000 - 190,000
Zone 2: 104,000 - 135,000 - 166,000
Base salary is just one part of our total rewards package which additionally includes equity, performance bonus or commissions for eligible roles, and competitive benefits.
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Harvey Milk Day, World Humanitarian Day, and UN International Migrants Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.
Something looks off?