Global Healthcare Operations Lead, EMEA (USA based)
Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility care platform, serving people of every age, race, income, sex, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, and geography. Trusted by hundreds of multinational employers, health plans, and health systems, Carrot's comprehensive clinical program delivers industry-leading cost savings for employers and award-winning experiences for millions of people worldwide. Whether there is a need for care through fertility preservation, male-factor infertility, pre-pregnancy, IVF, pregnancy and postpartum, adoption, gestational surrogacy, or menopause, Carrot supports members and their families through many of the most memorable and meaningful moments of their lives. With Carrot, you can pursue your possible.
As Global Operations Lead for EMEA, you will be responsible for providing high-touch support for our member and customer-focused teams, implementing frameworks and processes to enable operational transparency and scalability, augmenting the depth and breadth of our program offerings,and supporting the strategy and growth of our provider partnerships. In this role you will partner with operational, clinical, product, and client-service teams to support department and company-wide growth and OKRs.
The Global Solutions team focuses on the regional, regulatory, and operational support of Carrot’s global offerings. The team works collaboratively and cross-functionally to support Carrot’s rapid growth. The Global Operations Lead, EMEA, will report to the Director of Global Operations, EMEA.
- Deliver on priorities and KPIs related to tier 2 support of members, provider network growth, and journey offerings.
- Pair with in-country team members to support and expand our partner provider ecosystem.
- Support expansions for our full suite of programs in EMEA including fertility, adoption, surrogacy, pregnancy, menopause and low-testosterone.
- Work closely with Global Operations teammates to elevate Carrot’s strategic positioning within the global healthcare and provider ecosystems across Carrot’s fertility and family-forming programs
- Collaborate with other Global Operations and Global Solutions team members and consultants, as well as with cross-functional partners across member and customer service teams to deliver on departmental and company-wide goals.
- Drive operational improvements and processes that support the EMEA team in delivering a high-quality member and customer experience.
- 6+ years of professional experience, with 2+ years of experience working in strategy and operations focused on EMEA markets
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Degree in a health related field and/or knowledge of the women’s health, fertility and/or hormonal health space
- Experience with provider network strategy and/or provider relationship management
- Strong operator with the ability to implement and improve processes and programs
- Comfortable with ambiguity in fluid, fast-paced situations
- Incredible attention to detail and ability to context switch with ease
- A supportive team player who loves to engage with others across cultural, functional and geographic lines.
- Global awareness and cultural sensitivity with an interest in working in a diverse and inclusive environment.
- Excellent communication and organization skills. The ability to explain complex concepts in a simple way and provide high level summaries and drill downs to the details, when necessary.
- Additional language competency. Preference for Hebrew, Turkish, Arabic, or Greek.
Carrot offers a holistic Total Rewards package designed to support our employees in all aspects of their life inside and outside of work, including health and wellness benefits, retirement savings plans, short- and long-term incentives, parental leave, family-forming assistance, and a competitive compensation package. The starting base salary for this position will range from $115,000-$135,000. Actual compensation may vary from posted base salary depending on your confirmed job-related skills and experience.
Carrot has received national and international recognition for its pioneering work, including Best Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Product from the Anthem Awards, Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's 100 Barrier Breaking Startups, and more. Carrot is regularly featured in media reporting on issues related to the future of work, women in leadership, healthcare innovation and diversity, equity, and inclusion, including MSNBC, The Economist, Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, National Public Radio, Harvard Business Review, and more.
Carrot is a remote-first company with teams in more than 40 states across the United States and dozens of countries around the world. It has received numerous workplace awards, including Fortune's Best Workplaces in Healthcare, Quartz’s Best Companies for Remote Workers, and Great Place to Work and Age-Friendly Employer certifications. Learn more at carrotfertility.com.