Customer Success Manager
Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility care platform for women, who are often at the center of fertility care decisions and consequences. Plus, Carrot serves people of every age, race, income, sex, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, and geography. Trusted by hundreds of multinational employers, health plans, and health systems, Carrot's comprehensive clinical program delivers industry-leading cost savings for employers and award-winning experiences for millions of people worldwide. Whether there is a need for care through fertility preservation, male-factor infertility, pre-pregnancy, IVF, pregnancy and postpartum, adoption, gestational surrogacy, or menopause, Carrot supports members and their families through many of the most memorable and meaningful moments of their lives.
Carrot is seeking a Customer Success Manager to support new and existing Carrot customers within the small business segment, helping to drive retention, increase member engagement, and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction. The Customer Success Manager acts as a trusted advisor to HR benefits leaders, helps communicate the value of the Carrot product, and responds to customer needs, questions and requests.
The small business segment is a pooled business model to support customers. The role reports to the Customer Success Team lead.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of professional experience in a Customer Success, Account Management, or Project Management role, ideally in a high-growth, start-up environment
- Enthusiasm for Carrot Fertility’s mission and eagerness to become a part of our collaborative, friendly, and dynamic team
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM
- Some familiarity with Carrot’s buyers (HR benefits leaders) is preferred, but not required
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical, writing, and communication skills
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous environment; organized, diligent, and self-motivated
- Process-oriented with an automation/efficiency mindset; experience developing best practices, creating scalable systems and automating
- routine processes
- Ability to adopt a continuous improvement mindset and actively contribute to the processes and procedures of the Customer Success team
Carrot offers a holistic Total Rewards package designed to support our employees in all aspects of their life inside and outside of work, including health and wellness benefits, retirement savings plans, short- and long-term incentives, parental leave, family-forming assistance, and a competitive compensation package. The starting base salary for this position will range from $82,000.00 - $109,000.00. Actual compensation may vary from posted base salary depending on your confirmed job-related skills and experience.
Carrot has received national and international recognition for its pioneering work, including Best Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Product from the Anthem Awards, Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's 100 Barrier Breaking Startups, and more. Carrot is regularly featured in media reporting on issues related to the future of work, women in leadership, healthcare innovation and diversity, equity, and inclusion, including MSNBC, The Economist, Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, National Public Radio, Harvard Business Review, and more.
Carrot is fully distributed, with teams in more than 40 states across the United States and dozens of countries around the world. It has received numerous workplace awards, including Fortune's Best Workplaces in Healthcare, Quartz’s Best Companies for Remote Workers, and Great Place to Work and Age-Friendly Employer certifications. Learn more at carrotfertility.com.