Strategy & Operations
United Kingdom · United States · Europe
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2023
Capchase, recognised as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies of 2023, empowers SaaS companies to grow faster through access to capital & revenue management tools. We have been acknowledged by Forbes North America’s best startups and also featured among Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2023. To carry out our mission, we've received $700M+ in equity and debt funding from some of the best fintech investors QED (Nubank, Klarna), 01 Advisors (Tipalti, Master Class), Bling Capital (Airtable, Gitlab, Lyft, Square), SciFI (Stripe, Brex), Caffeinated (OpenDoor, Airtable).
In a little over three years, we’ve provided billions in funding to thousands of companies, expanded operations to ten countries in the US and Europe, and grown our team from four co-founders in May 2020 to 130 Capchasers today.
Since our launch in 2020, we’ve achieved several milestones:
➡ 4K+ companies registered
🏃 5,000 plus months additional runway generated
🙌 Over 120 Capchasers working across 14 cities around the world representing over 20 nationalities
🌎 10 countries in which we operate
📈 250% annual company growth
👫 Built an awesome culture.
You will be an integral part of the team behind Capchase’s recently launched Lending Infrastructure business line. We focus on licensing software and technology to banks and other financial institutions that are looking to accelerate their data ingestion, data processing, and monitoring capabilities. See here our recent presentation at Fintech Demo Day to learn more about our vision behind this new product.
🚀 What you’ll do:
- Shape the product strategy and roadmap. You will need to bring in market and competitive insights, as well as direct customer feedback to help prioritizing and getting buy-in around the plan.
- Own program management responsibilities, including being the day-to-day point of contact with our bank customers, conducting user adoption training across all key program stakeholders (i.e. relationship managers, risk, data, etc.), and supporting ongoing program scoping and commercial negotiations.
- Support with commercial strategy, including thinking through pricing structures and program economics.
- Manage program operations, ensuring that we’re providing the customer with a smooth customer experience and support function. You will also be in charge of putting in place reliable internal tracking and reporting processes for the program.
🧠 What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of work experience in a comparable role at a tech company, management consulting, or venture capital.
- High curiosity and interest in learning and developing expertise in a new space.
- Fluent in English
- Genuine interest in solving problems for large institutions that seek innovation.
- Great communication skills and ability to build internal and external relationships.
- Clarity of thought, including a strong ability to define and articulate a business case and strategy.
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills, including an ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions.
- Ability to balance being structured while also being scrappy and biased to action.
- Strong ability to context-switch. You will be expected to be comfortable with juggling multiple responsibilities at the same time.
- Experience working within product management or other similar function working as a counterpart to the tech team.
- Experience working in a high growth startup environment.
- Experience working in fintech
- Fluent in Spanish
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.