Product Marketing Manager
COMPANY: Canoe Intelligence
TITLE: Product Marketing Manager
LOCATION: New York City (hybrid) or Fully Remote in the United States
SALARY: $100,000 - $135,000 base salary
As a Product Marketing Manager at Canoe Intelligence, your primary purpose is to drive the awareness and adoption of our technology through ongoing product marketing collateral, campaigns and go-to-market activities. Your contribution will have a significant impact on our team's performance, client satisfaction, and the overall growth and reputation of our firm in the alternative investments industry.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with product and client success to support client retention activities
- Ensure regular release notes are made client facing and distributed
- Create, update and maintain all product-related collateral
- Ensure marketing and GTM strategy is in place and enforced to achieve goals
- Work with support team to consistently improve LMS offering
- Partner with sales to develop and maintain demos
- Responsible for compiling marketing analytics and reports, and working with Salesforce Admin to improve system connectivity
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience in a product marketing capacity at a technology company, preferably financial services or financial technology
- Excellent collaborative skills and ability to work with multiple teams and departments across the business
- Good verbal and written communication skills to create engaging copy and capture unique stories that help sell more products
- Experience with Salesforce, HubSpot, Canva
- Excellent market research skills and the ability to gain insight into the customers’ needs and experiences
- Excellent copywriting and design skills to produce compelling sales material for both online and print media
- Accurate analytical skills for evaluating and discovering effective marketing strategies
- A keen eye for detail
What You’ll Get:
- Access to benefits, including medical, dental, vision, & commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Unlimited PTO
- Gym/wifi reimbursement
- Option to be 100% remote + home office setup stipend
- Education reimbursement
- Parental Leave
What’s The Process?
- Our candidate discovery process generally constitutes the following key milestones: A Phone Interview and two rounds of video interviews (4 in total).
- Client First —> Listen, and deliver client-centric solutions
- Be An Owner —> Take initiative, improve situations, drive positive outcomes
- Excellence —> Always set the highest standard for yourself and others
- Win Together —> 1 + 1 = 3
Who We Are:
Canoe is reimagining alternative investment data processes for hundreds of leading institutional investors, capital allocators, asset servicing firms and wealth managers. By combining industry expertise with the most sophisticated data capture technologies, Canoe’s technology automates the highly-frustrating, time-consuming, and costly manual workflows related to alternative investment document and data management, extraction and delivery. With Canoe, clients can refocus capital and human resources on business performance and growth, increase efficiency, and gain deeper access to their data. Canoe’s AI-driven platform was developed in 2013 for Portage Partners LLC, a private investment firm.
Canoe is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Something looks off?