Client Project Manager
COMPANY: Canoe Intelligence
TITLE: Client Project Manager
LOCATION: New York City preferred (hybrid); Open to Fully Remote
SALARY: $90,000 - $125,000 base salary
If you love working directly with enterprise clients to ensure they get the most value out of your product, and you have a learn-it-all mentality and a curiosity to explore cutting-edge machine learning technology … we’re looking for you.
As a Client Project Manager, you’ll collaborate as a member of our Client Success team to oversee product implementation and adoption for your direct client relationships. Your goal is to demonstrate Canoe’s value and guide clients to receive maximum value realization. This will include executing standard, predictable, and outstanding implementation-focused project plans while also providing Clients with foundational knowledge to drive their successful adoption of Canoe's technology. In this role, you’ll have the unique opportunity to share Canoe’s breakthrough technology with the market, work with mission-driven colleagues, and contribute directly to business outcomes.
What You’ll Do:
- Become an expert at using and helping others use Canoe's technology offering
- Lead clients through their Canoe implementation including technology configuration, upstream data connectivity, downstream data integrations, and initial training
- Organize and conduct client kick-off and weekly project management calls
- Create and maintain project plans for each implementation
- Execute client workflow analysis, design solutions, and aid client integration with Canoe's platform
- Maintain a dialogue with Canoe's Relationship Management team throughout the implementation process
- Regularly report on the stage, status, and expected completion date of each of your client's implementation
What We’re Looking For:
- Significant experience leading enterprise client onboarding and/or facilitating customer success through project management
- Track record of executing professional services workflows for a SaaS-based software product company (preferably B2B)
- Analytical, data-driven, detail oriented, and resourceful
- Natural inclination to be proactive across a portfolio of deliverables and relationships
- Client-centric; a genuine interest to deliver results for customers
- Enjoys working in a collaborative environment, sharing best practices, and supporting teammates
- Communicative with an appetite for continual improvement
- Familiarity and experience with Alternative Investments and the Investment Management Industry
- Prior experience with management consulting, business process outsourcing, or technology related professional services
- New York Metro Area. Remote working acceptable with commensurate experience.
What You’ll Get:
- Access to benefits, including medical, dental, vision, & commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Unlimited PTO
- Gym/wifi reimbursement
- Option to be 100% remote + home office setup stipend
- Education reimbursement
What’s The Process?
- Our candidate discovery process generally constitutes the following key milestones: A Phone Interview and two rounds of video interviews (4 in total).
- Client First —> Listen, and deliver client-centric solutions
- Be An Owner —> Take initiative, improve situations, drive positive outcomes
- Excellence —> Always set the highest standard for yourself and others
- Win Together —> 1 + 1 = 3
Who We Are:
Canoe is reimagining alternative investment data processes for hundreds of leading institutional investors, capital allocators, asset servicing firms and wealth managers. By combining industry expertise with the most sophisticated data capture technologies, Canoe’s technology automates the highly-frustrating, time-consuming, and costly manual workflows related to alternative investment document and data management, extraction and delivery. With Canoe, clients can refocus capital and human resources on business performance and growth, increase efficiency, and gain deeper access to their data. Canoe’s AI-driven platform was developed in 2013 for Portage Partners LLC, a private investment firm.
Canoe is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Something looks off?