Head of CAIS Solutions Sales (SaaS)
We are seeking a Head of Solutions Sales to join our New York City office. This senior, high impact role will be responsible for executing a strategic sales plan during a transformative time for our growing business. This key client-facing role will be accountable for positioning our technology platform to solve various client needs, filling and driving the sales pipeline, closing enterprise-level deals across industry verticals, and collaborating with stakeholders across the business to both shorten the sales cycle and to ensure a seamless end-to-end client experience.
As a commercially minded leader, you are creative yet analytical, relationship driven yet execution oriented, and bring expertise spanning both Financial Services and Technical Sales. You are passionate about the power of technology to alleviate operational pain points, specifically at the intersection of Alternative Investment and Independent Wealth Management spaces. Ideal candidates have demonstrated experience exceeding sales targets within the SaaS and/or PaaS space, building and maintaining relationships with key decision makers, and securing beneficial outcomes for clients and business stakeholders alike. You are motivated by driving significant impact and embrace leadership with a player/coach mentality – you are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to yield results, yet you feel equally fulfilled when coaching and inspiring team members to reach their full potential.
This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial, energetic, and sharp Sales leader to showcase their ability to shape and scale a new vertical within our organization, and to implement solutions that transform the status quo within our industry.
- Drive sales revenue through developing a plan that both leverages inside sales leads and expands client base through proactive outbound prospecting efforts
- Engage with prospects to understand their unique and specific pain points, and produce compelling business cases to meet their needs
- Lead in-person and virtual client presentations to Senior and C-Level executives, including information discovery sessions, product demonstrates, and client proposals – consistently highlighting the CAIS platform’s technical capabilities and value proposition
- Structure, negotiate and close sales agreements, ensuring favorable terms and mutually beneficial outcomes
- Partner with internal teams spanning marketing, Product, sales, legal and compliance, operations, and client service, to ensure a seamless customer experience and successful implementation of new accounts
- Provide strategic insights, pipeline updates, and regular reports to management on the growth of the business line
- Stay informed about industry trends, competitive landscape, and market developments to effectively position CAIS solutions offerings and differentiate them from competitors
- Build, mentor, manage and inspire a high-performance sales division
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or a related field. MBA is a plus.
- 10+ years of experience technical sales, account management role, or equivalent
- Prior experience building SaaS/PaaS sales strategy and standardizing best practices
- Experience with both inside and outside sales, including lead generation and outbound prospecting
- Strong understanding of the independent wealth management space, with experience working with Independent Financial Advisors, Independent Broker Dealers, Family Offices, etc.
- Familiarity with the alternative investment landscape with experience working with Asset Managers and Asset Servicing Firms
- Willingness to travel as necessary to meet with clients and attend industry events
- Exceptional in-person, verbal, and written communication skills
- Business bilingual, and able to effectively communicate with business, technical, product, and operational stakeholders; and translate consistent messaging across various audiences
- Proven ability for building and nurturing relationships with C-level executives and key decision-makers
- Ability to work both independently as well as collaboratively within an entrepreneurial work environment
- Passion, drive, and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference for both the company and our clients
CAIS is consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work, and our culture is at the heart of our success. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment where employees can be their most authentic selves and feel inspired and supported to bring their voice forward to drive community, growth, and innovation. We are an equal opportunity employer, and do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at https://www.caisgroup.com/our-company/careers.
CAIS’ compensation package includes a market competitive salary, a performance bonus, and exceptional benefits. If you are located in New York, New York, the base salary range for this role is $200,000 - $250,000. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location.
CAIS offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental and vision insurance, an employer matched retirement plan, wellness programs, and generous PTO and parental leave. Additionally, CAIS offers a flexible, hybrid in-office model; for most roles, we do not require a minimum number of days in office per week. For more information on our benefits and career opportunities, please visit our website: https://www.caisgroup.com/our-company/careers.