SVP, Platform Solutions Delivery Manager
We are seeking a highly driven, organized, and inquisitive team member to join our growing Platform Solutions & Operations team as a Solutions Delivery Manager leading delivery of new FinTech capabilities to and with clients and partners. This role will work closely with many cross-functional leaders spanning Technology, Operations, CAIS IQ, Marketing, Investment Product, Sales, and Relationship Management. Qualified applicants have a proven track record for leading complex projects within the financial services industry. They thrive in fast paced environments, have uncanny attention to detail, and can juggle competing priorities without letting anything slip through the cracks. They are creative, entrepreneurial problem solvers, and are pro-active, service-oriented collaborators.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Client Service, and Relationship Managers to propose and secure new strategic business opportunities
- Drive, plan, monitor and manage new solutions projects from initiation to completion with minimal supervision
- Predict and manage resources needed to meet business requirements, achieve stakeholder objectives and ensure satisfaction.
- Maintain project tracking tools and other internal and external resources including Confluence and Airtable to ensure timeframes are met
- Identify project deliverable risks and work with management and key stakeholders to plan mitigation efforts
- Work alongside Marketing to create advisor-facing collateral on integrations to educate clients and prospects on CAIS capabilities
- Manage external relationships with Centers of Influence (COI) to identify business development opportunities
- Effectively and proactively communicate project status to stakeholders and executive level management
- Build excellent working relationships across multiple lines of business and corporate functions including Research, Marketing, Product Specialists, Operations, Client Service, and Technology
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely and complete delivery to clients
- Maintain, circulate and file detailed notes including next steps/follow-ups during client calls
- Submit and oversee resolution of technology and operations requests including configuration, enhancements, and break-fix issues according to client specifications
- Develop expertise on the CAIS platform, custom solutions and CAIS investment products
- Special projects and additional responsibilities to be determined based on capacity, skill, and interest
- Must have exceptional critical thinking and team-based problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter who takes initiative, learns quickly in a fast-paced environment and will implement new methods to improve ways of working.
- 5+ years of experience in project management / operations within financial services
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, finance, or a related discipline required
- Experience with project management applications such as Jira, Asana, Monday or similar planning and tracking applications.
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Strong commitment to continuous professional development and improvement of the team
- Excellent relationship management aptitude and attitude
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Suite and comfort learning new application/tech as needed
- Prior experience in a small to mid-sized firm or startup environment preferred
CAIS’ compensation package includes a market competitive salary, a performance bonus, and exceptional benefits. For candidates located in New York, New York, the base salary range for this role is $125,000 - $160,000. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location.
CAIS offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental and vision insurance, an employer matched retirement plan, wellness programs, and generous PTO and parental leave. Additionally, CAIS offers a flexible, hybrid in-office model; for most roles, we do not require a minimum number of days in office per week. For more information on our benefits and career opportunities, please visit our website: https://www.caisgroup.com/careers.