Structured Notes Operations Vice President
CAIS is building the first truly open marketplace for alternative investments, where financial advisors and asset managers engage and transact directly on a massive scale. CAIS provides financial advisors with a broad selection of alternative investment strategies, including hedge funds, private equity, private credit, real estate, digital assets, and structured notes; thus, allowing them to capitalize on opportunities and/or withstand ever-changing markets.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial, collaborative and detail-oriented Vice President to join our Operations team as the pioneering Structured Notes Operations expert. This high-impact position will report directly to our Managing Director of Platform & Solutions, and will be responsible for leading the pre-trade, trade, and post-trade operations for Structured Notes. This highly cross-functional position will work closely with Operations and Sales professionals alike to drive revenue across a growing line of business. The ideal candidate is a builder at heart, and has a proven track record for driving efficiency, streamlining processes within the Structured Notes lifecycle. This is a great opportunity for an operations professional to partner closely with senior management at a fast-growing fintech firm and add significant value to a new function.
- Prepare reports and business intelligence dashboards to effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Work with both financial advisors and issuers to ensure seamless execution of structured note trades
- Partner and work cross-functionally with business stakeholders to solicit, gather and document requirements and execute on analytics asks and provide expert support
- Aggregate, compile, and normalize large sets of structured products investor data including investor positions and transactions, overall market data, capturing pricing requests / issuer data
- Ensure data integrity for all standardized and customizable reporting
- Support joint Operations & Technology efforts to enable advisor insights on Structured Investments in the CAIS Platform and beyond
- Become an expert in Structured Investments and CAIS data and use your expertise and breadth of knowledge to drive data-driven decisions
- Collaborate with teams across firm to identify opportunities for process improvements, reporting, recommend system modifications, and develop policies for data governance
- Assist in the development of efficient processes and procedures; work with the technology team to automate workflows
- Ensure timely deliverables of all reports
- Additional responsibilities to be determined based on capacity, skill, and interest
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics or a related discipline preferred
- 5-7 years of relevant experience with a focus on Structured Notes
- Knowledge of alternative investments a plus
- Experience working with large sets of data a plus
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Suite, specifically Excel VLOOKUP, INDEX and MATCH, Pivot Tables, VBA, and macros
- Strong organizational, multitasking, problem solving and time management skills
- Basic SQL & Tableau knowledge is a plus
- Highly organized self-starter with experience coordinating multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
CAIS’ compensation package includes a market competitive salary, a performance bonus, and exceptional benefits. For candidates located in New York, New York, the base salary range for this role is $125,000 - $150,000. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location.
CAIS offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental and vision insurance, an employer matched retirement plan, wellness programs, and generous PTO and parental leave. Additionally, CAIS offers a flexible, hybrid in-office model; for most roles, we do not require a minimum number of days in office per week. For more information on our benefits and career opportunities, please visit our website: https://www.caisgroup.com/careers.
Something looks off?