Director of Performance Marketing
Cadre is a next-generation technology-driven real estate investment platform for commercial real estate, democratizing access to a 16 trillion dollar asset class favored by private equity firms, hedge funds, and institutional investors. We believe that commercial real estate is a cornerstone of wealth creation to which everyone should have access. With over $130 million in investments from the likes of A16z, Khosla Ventures, Thrive Capital, General Catalyst, and Founders Fund, Cadre is positioned to reimagine real estate investing, and is only just getting started.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Cadre is looking for a Head of Performance Marketing to lead the development, integration and execution of our growth marketing strategies to acquire new investors. You will be expected to drive revenue growth through multi-channel campaigns that are optimized for conversion, but also provide an optimal customer experience. You, along with the Marketing team, will partner with Product, Sales/Investor Relations, Business Operations and Compliance, among others.
The ideal candidate will be equally strategic and scrappy, with a proven ability to translate business needs to growth marketing tests and strategies --and rolling up your sleeves to make it happen. You will deeply understand our target audiences and identify the right channels to reach them, build the business case to test new channels, work across multiple teams to execute with clear goals. When successful, you will scale and optimize channels, while continuing to look for new growth opportunities. Experience within the high net worth segment, financial services fin-tech industry, and/or commercial real estate will be highly weighted.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead growth marketing initiatives to acquire new investors, entailing journey and lifecycle mapping, and including paid media channels, owned channels, CRM, messaging/creative optimization, and data analytics.
- Build a multi-channel marketing strategy underpinned by a deep understanding of the customer journey and sales funnel
- Optimize the customer journey against our funnel metrics, identify friction points, and develop solutions to increase conversion and revenue
- Develop insight and data based plans and recommendations to position the business for both short and long-term success
- Continuously maintain and build an intimate level of knowledge of different investor types and what motivates them along the customer journey
- Manage performance marketing team members, including CRM lead, Lifecycle Marketer, and Data Analytics manager
- Launch A/B testing agendas with new channels, messaging, website landing pages, and journey paths that will unlock growth for the business. Use a test and learn approach to scale successful channels and audience segments. Write marketing test proposals and outline the necessary budget, tracking requirements and expected results
- Establish reporting cadence and analytics that shows how marketing programs impact revenue; define key metrics to track efficacy, optimize campaigns, help with dashboards and deliver ad-hoc analyses as needed
- Assist the CMO in creating and evangelizing demand generation strategy and insights throughout the organization
- Collaborate heavily with the Content Marketing lead on messaging and production to engage and educate investors, prospects, and partners with campaigns. Partner in the development of content amplification plans, enabling the Content team to share educational and thought leadership content with our audiences across channels
- Partner with the Sales team to develop a holistic email campaigning calendar, and outbound Sales contact efforts, for key moments of activation along the customer journey.
- Align marketing with cross-functional team initiatives (Sales/Investor Relations, Acquisitions, Product, Engineering, Legal) to ensure campaigns are synchronized with business priorities, objectives and goals, and adhere to the regulatory environment
- Manage external paid media agency relationships to ensure efficiently and effective campaigns that meet conversion and cost goals.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- A minimum of 7-12 years of experience in performance marketing, demand generation, or growth marketing, scaling customers for fast-growing early stage companies
- Intermediate understanding of the real estate investment industry with preferred experience within real estate fintech or fintech more broadly; experience working in a regulated industry is preferable
- Successful track record of driving effective growth marketing strategies, and extensive experience with having your work measured against or towards revenue goals
- Experience with customer journey maps and optimization. Understanding of the needs and motivations of a high net worth segment with preferred experience marketing to this type of clientele
- Media channel management experience (SEM, Email, paid social, display, direct buys, direct mail, and more)
- Experience with measuring marketing performance for the channel, funnel level, and with mixed media and/or attribution models
- Familiarity with paid campaign tools (Google Adwords, Facebook Ads manager), data tracking platforms (GA, Amplitude), landing page creation and testing tools (Unbounce), and marketing automation tools (Hubspot)
- A passion for using data to derive insights and drive impactful business and marketing decisions
- Excellent communication skills; articulate, effective interpersonal skills and strong public speaking and writing skills
- Ability to influence, capable of getting various functional team members to reach a common goal without relying on direct reporting lines
- Experience managing and developing effective working relationships with multiple external agencies
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and performs well under pressure, is adaptable, resourceful, and detail-oriented
- Demonstrated project management skills, including the ability to manage programs end-to-end and prioritize competing workstreams
- Understanding of what it means to work in a regulated industry with preferred experience developing campaigns and shepherding these campaigns through a compliance process
At Cadre, we are on a mission to give more people the opportunity to improve their financial futures and our people are the driving force. While our backgrounds are varied, we are united in our curiosity, obsession with solving difficult problems, and dedication to our mission. We have one of the most competitive benefits packages in the industry; with generous partially paid medical, dental and vision insurance and flexible paid time off, paid parental leave for all employees and much more.
We view diversity as a critical imperative and asset, and want our team to be as diverse as the communities we work to serve. Our mission and culture are grounded in our commitment to fostering diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging and providing equal opportunity for all applicants and employees. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
Learn more about our commitment to DEI here: https://cadre.com/insights/cadre-commitment-to-diversity-equity-and-inclusion/
The Base Salary for this role ranges from $200,000-$250,000 plus bonus and equity. The final offer is dependent on experience, both in industry and alignment with the role.
Something looks off?