Advanced Practice RN (Centrum Health)
Our mission is to make healthcare right. Together. We are a value-driven healthcare company committed to providing personalized care to aging and underserved populations. We do this by aligning stakeholders across the healthcare ecosystem. Together, we can improve consumer experience, optimize clinical outcomes, and reduce total cost of care.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
Sign-on bonus $5,000
Centrum Health, a part of NeueHealth is seeking an Advanced Practice RN for our clinic in Houston. Our APRNs provide direct patient care, discussing patient symptoms and concerns and performing thorough examinations to diagnose their medical problem and prescribe medication or create a treatment plan if necessary. When required, you will collaborate with our physicians to treat for more advanced illnesses or injuries.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate new patient consultation and health history review
- Perform physical examinations and screenings of patients
- Order and administer tests including bloodwork
- Review and interpret test results to diagnose health problems
- Recommend further treatment options or future appointments if needed
- Provide referrals to other practitioners when necessary
- Provide after-care/ongoing care information and resources to patients and their families
- Ensure patient records are kept up to date including test results, immunizations, condition changes, etc.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Master's degree in nursing
- Current state nurse practitioner license for Texas
- 2+ years of nursing experience
- Understands HIPAA and OSHA regulations
- Exceptional organizational skills to ensure that exceptional patient care is provided
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in EMR systems