Front Desk Receptionist (Centrum Health)
Our mission is to make healthcare right. Together. We are a value-driven healthcare company committed to providing personalized care to aging and underserved populations. We do this by aligning stakeholders across the healthcare ecosystem. Together, we can improve consumer experience, optimize clinical outcomes, and reduce total cost of care.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
Centrum Health, a part of NeueHealth, is seeking a Front Desk Receptionist. The Front Desk Receptionist will be responsible for greeting, checking in and out all patients as they arrive at the medical clinic.
Major responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling appointments, answering telephones, and taking and relaying accurate phone messages to medical staff and administration.
- Responsible for patient check-in/out, registration, insurance verification, collecting a fee for service/co-payments, verifying referrals, insurance data, obtaining authorizations, mailing of medical records, and other patient-related information and consent.
- Updates existing patient information, explains financial requirements to patients prepares forms, and other clerical duties as assigned.
- Supports the billing department in monitoring patient visits, claims, missing charge slips, and insurance verification.
- Assists in the education of patients about company policy and procedural changes when applicable.
- May contact attending physicians regarding services required by the patient, evaluations needed, and obtain relevant medical records.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- The ideal candidate has superior customer service skills, multi-tasking, attention to detail, and a friendly personality.
- High school degree or GED
- Previous experience as a receptionist in a medical or health care facility/office.
- Bilingual skills in English and Spanish, highly desirable.
- The majority of work responsibilities are performed in an open office setting, working at the clinic.
Something looks off?