Accounting Clerk (Centrum Health)
Our mission is to make healthcare right. Together. We are a value-driven healthcare company committed to providing personalized care to aging and underserved populations. We do this by aligning stakeholders across the healthcare ecosystem. Together, we can improve consumer experience, optimize clinical outcomes, and reduce total cost of care.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
Centrum Health is seeking an Accounting Clerk to perform daily accounting functions for our busy department.
- Maintenance of account information in our accounting software system (ORACLE); including but not limited to compiling figures, running financial reports, posting entries, identifying missing information, assisting with reconciliation process throughout the month; maintenance of financial accounts, which includes reconciling and posting ledgers, journals, maintaining fixed asset schedules, and maintaining real estate lease agreements.
- Review of invoices to be paid, making sure they are allocated to correct cost centers
- Excellent understanding of Journal entries
- Maintain fixed asset schedules
- Bank reconciliations
- Updating and maintaining accounting database
- Other accounting functions as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as an accounting assistant / clerk.
- Experience with Oracle accounting software preferred.
- Previous experience is healthcare preferred.
- High School diploma required. Associates degree highly desirable,
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent Mathematical skills
Something looks off?