Operations Reporting Consultant
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
The Operations Reporting Consultant will advance the role of reporting as a strategic thought partner across the business and will contribute to a culture of theory testing and data-driven decision making. The Operations Reporting Consultant will be responsible to work both independently and collaboratively on a variety of tasks and be a key contributor to the Analytics team.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders across the organization to understand reporting needs, develop plans to address those needs, and deliver reports to meet those needs.
- Mine data on medical spend, clinical data and population health data.
- Responsible for accurate and thorough data scrubbing; ensure data integrity; define and develop automation of analysis tasks, queries, and reports
- Responsible for compliance reporting and development of new adhoc reports.
- Identify ways to automate frequently used reports using tools used by the organization.
- Provide concise data reports and clear data visualizations for management through Crystal Reports, Power BI, Excel and other tools used by the organization.
- Create data processes that are consistent, repeatable, and scalable
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Two or more years of SQL code development (Required)
- Bachelor Degree (Required)
- Two or more years of experience in Healthcare field dealing with claims/utilization (Preferred)
- Two (2) or more years of operations reporting experience (Required)
- Two (2) or more years of Crystal Reports experience (Required)
- One or more years of Power BI experience (Preferred)
- Expertise with at least one of the following programming language: SQL, Scala, Python
- Experience with Databricks (Required)
- Expertise in reporting, analytics, statistics, data visualization, or programming
- Dedicates exacting attention to detail and data quality
- Eager learner, collaborative partner, easy communicator, and careful analyst
- Passion for empirical research and answering hard questions with data
- The majority of work responsibilities are performed in a remote work from home or open office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer.
- Some travel may be required.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.
Something looks off?