Office Assistant/ Collector (AssociatesMD)
Our mission is to make healthcare right. Together. We are a value-driven healthcare company committed to providing personalized care to aging and underserved populations. We do this by aligning stakeholders across the healthcare ecosystem. Together, we can improve consumer experience, optimize clinical outcomes, and reduce total cost of care.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
General Summary of Duties:
AssociatesMD, part of NeueHealth, a Bright Health company is seeking to hire a full-time experienced office assistant to join our team and support our Business Administration Manager at the corporate office.
Primary Occupational Responsibilities:
- Receive and sort deliveries and incoming mail; checks to be open and data entry
- Reconcile weekly reports, assist with special projects
- Take inventory of supplies and restock as needed
- Coordinate with facilities maintenance crew and vendors when needed
- Welcome visitors, answer, and direct phone calls in a professional manner
- Assist in preparing the conference room for meetings
- Maintain the reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times
- This position will also assist the Human Resources department with the following tasks:
- Maintain uniform inventory log
- Assist with the distribution and return of equipment
- Coordinate onboarding activities
- Return mail: Locate and update patient profile with correct address
- Update insurance when compared to the analysis of CAP roster
- Help with month end charges when needed.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in an office environment
- Operate standard office equipment regularly
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Comfortable multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks without guidance
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and speak English
- Responsible, reliable, and professional appearance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Punctual with strong attendance history
We offer comprehensive employee benefits that include medical/dental/vision coverage, 401(K) plan, an HSA, an Employee Assistance Program and annual Paid Time Off along with 8 paid company holidays.