Primary Care Physician for Centrum Health Buckner Clinic (Sign-on Bonus)
Our mission is to make healthcare right. Together. We are a value-driven healthcare company committed to providing personalized care to aging and underserved populations. We do this by aligning stakeholders across the healthcare ecosystem. Together, we can improve consumer experience, optimize clinical outcomes, and reduce total cost of care.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
Sign-on Bonus: $7,500.00
Are you tired of your current routine? Have you considered a career as a Value Based Care Medical Practitioner? With Centrum Health’s Value Based Care model, you won’t be expected to chase RVUs for compensation, which affords you more quality time with each patient, decreases your administrative burden, and results in a much more attractive work life balance for you. We offer a true salary guarantee that never changes based on the number of patients you see. Apply today to learn more about our unique and differentiated care model.
To provide routine and preventive health care to patients at Centrum Health, a part of NeueHealth. Our Physicians treat common ailments like colds and the flu and help manage chronic conditions like diabetes or asthma. Responsible for coordinating a patient’s overall health care by communicating with specialists who provide more advanced treatments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing high-quality healthcare to patients, including listening to and properly diagnosing patients’ medical concerns and ailments
- Conducting initial assessments of patients to learn about their medical history, their health goals, and any potential health risks
- Provide diagnostic and therapeutic services for acute and chronic conditions
- Ordering lab tests and imaging studies, prescribing medications, and providing other treatment modalities such as physical therapy or massage therapy
- Diagnosing illnesses through physical examinations, medical tests, and analysis of patient histories
- Prescribe medications, treatments, diets, or other care plans to maintain health or alleviate symptoms of disease or injury
- May supervise nurse practitioner(s) - additional monthly pay per direct report
- Refer patients to specialists when needed for further diagnosis or treatment
- All physicians must earn a medical degree from an accredited medical school. Most physicians earn their medical degree after completing a four-year undergraduate program in a science-related field.
Certifications & Licenses:
- A state license to practice medicine.
Primary Care Physician Skills
- Lateral thinking: A lateral thinker can recognize patterns in seemingly unrelated situations and solve unusual problems.
- Critical thinking skills: Must be able to analyze information, recognize patterns, and come up with solutions that meet his or her patients’ needs.
- Teamwork skills: Must work well with other members of the healthcare team, including nurses, medical assistants, specialists, therapists, and other doctors.
- Communication skills: Must be able to communicate instructions and procedures to patients and other members of the healthcare team. He or she should also be able to listen well to his or her patients’ concerns and respond appropriately.
- Ability to prioritize tasks: Must be able to prioritize tasks quickly and accurately so that all patients receive the attention they need at the right time.
Something looks off?