Executive Assistant (Remote)
Why join us
Brex empowers the next generation of businesses with an integrated corporate card and spend management software. We make it easy for our customers to manage every aspect of spending and empower their employees to make better financial decisions from anywhere they live or work. Brex proudly serves tens of thousands of growing businesses, from early-stage startups to enterprise leaders.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Administrative Team at Brex
The Executive Assistant team is an integral component to company operations, ensuring that our leaders are supported and equipped to be successful and are focused on company goals. As strategic partners, Brex Executive Assistants provide critical support while also contributing to projects that help drive business priorities and strengthen team collaboration. In this role, you will be supporting Directors across Engineering, Product, and Design (EPD).
What you’ll do
You will work with Brex Directors across Engineering, Product, and Design (EPD) to help them grow Brex. You will be the steward of their time, coordinating internally and externally to plan seamless meetings, travel, and offsites. You will help organize team meetings and internal processes, and learn about the exciting world of Product Development within a fintech company.
- Manage calendars for the EPD Directors, including scheduling meetings, arranging travel, and prioritizing engagements
- Work closely with the Recruiting Team to schedule and facilitate interview schedules for the executives
- Help organize, facilitate, and prepare for large team meetings and decision-making forums
- Support the directors in all daily duties, understand their priorities, and build processes to make them and their organizations more effective.
- Assist the executives as needed with presentations, meeting preparation, and project management.
- Plan and facilitate team events including offsites (virtual and in-person), happy hours, and celebrations
- Collaborate with other Executive Assistants for critical company processes including weekly, monthly and quarterly internal meetings
- Liaise, communicate, and problem-solve across the organization with a focus on Engineering, Product, and Design
- Brex is a highly cross-functional organization, and the role includes ensuring the executives’ teams stay on track towards long-term goals
- Act as a culture carrier for Brex overall
- 2+ years of administrative experience in a fast-paced environment, 1+ of those years supporting at the executive level
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, time-management and prioritization skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, as well as listening skills
- Strong team-player attitude; needs to work well under pressure and be adaptable in the face of changing priorities
- Expert with G-Suite (Google Calendar, Gmail, Google docs, Google sheets, etc.)
- High degree of discretion and integrity, especially when taking care of confidential information
- Project Management experience
- Remote work Experience
- FinTech Start Up Experience
- Has supported multiple directors
Please be aware, job-seekers may be at risk of targeting by malicious actors looking for personal data. Brex recruiters will only reach out via LinkedIn or email with a brex.com domain. Any outreach claiming to be from Brex via other sources should be ignored.