Senior People Partner Manager (Remote)
Why join us
Brex empowers the next generation of businesses with an integrated corporate card and spend management software. We make it easy for our customers to manage every aspect of spending and empower their employees to make better financial decisions from anywhere they live or work. Brex proudly serves tens of thousands of growing businesses, from early-stage startups to enterprise leaders.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
People at Brex
The People Team at Brex keeps our company and culture growing. We’re curious, optimistic, and pragmatic - and work with our colleagues all across Brex to solve organizational challenges. We focus on bringing hardworking individuals to the company and providing the tools and resources to empower individual and team success. Above all, we help build an authentic, inclusive environment where our team members can grow and make an impact.
What you’ll do
You will partner and consult directly with the business to deliver initiatives unlocking the full potential of its teams to accelerate their strategic priorities. You will drive significant business growth and make an immediate impact through your expertise in organizational design, human capital strategy, and leadership coaching.
- Provide partnership and support in the areas of organizational design, organizational development including succession planning, talent development, employee engagement, employee relations and change management
- Drive workforce planning initiatives and build capabilities needed to achieve the department vision and strategy
- Leverage all available People data to inform organizational effectiveness and engagement strategies including attrition, engagement surveys, performance, and mobility.
- Collaborate with others (People Team centers of excellence, cross-functional partners, your peers, etc.) to build and deliver world-class programs that for a global scaling organization
- Drive the successful rollout of updated or new people programs and policies, including creative adaptations to suit individual department needs
- Consult to respective business leaders and design custom solutions as needed
- Support any change management efforts the business may require
- 7+ years of experience in human capital strategy and organizational development ranging from career progression to executive coaching to talent development
- Experience with designing and implementing end-to-end change management plans inclusive of communications, training, sponsorship, and metrics.
- Ability to assess needs of the organizational structure, design a series of feasible options, and develop a plan to implement these changes.
- Comfort with work independently and autonomously to build and manage a project plan capturing key milestones, dependencies, and sources needs.
- Readiness to lead high impact cross functional projects and manage ad hoc individual employee issues.
- Work autonomously and turn complex opportunities in into realistic and actionable plans
- Ramp up quick to build trust-based relationships with leadership and deliver value across the business
- Experience supporting exempt and non-exempt populations
- Previous management consulting experience across a variety of industries and clients
Please be aware, job-seekers may be at risk of targeting by malicious actors looking for personal data. Brex recruiters will only reach out via LinkedIn or email with a brex.com domain. Any outreach claiming to be from Brex via other sources should be ignored.