Strategic Account Executive (Remote)
Why join us
Brex empowers the next generation of businesses with an integrated corporate card and spend management software. We make it easy for our customers to manage every aspect of spending and empower their employees to make better financial decisions from anywhere they live or work. Brex proudly serves tens of thousands of growing businesses, from early-stage startups to enterprise leaders.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Sales at Brex
The Sales team is the driving factor behind revenue for Brex. Every member of our team directly affects our bottom line. We focus on generating new opportunities, acquiring new customers, and building even stronger relationships with our current customers. We have a unified culture recognizing big wins daily and celebrating individual accomplishments weekly and monthly. We make sure that top performers are recognized and have built a competitive environment to keep the team motivated and unified.
Strategic Sales Team at Brex
The Strategic Sales team is focussed on acquiring the largest & most strategic global organizations (G2000 or F500) for Brex.
What you’ll do
The Strategic Account Executive will be a key member of the team responsible for providing business leadership and creative direction for this highly visible customer. You will build and maintain broad relationships in the account, develop and manage opportunities, and lead a large team of extended resources. You will define an exec relationship strategy within the account, including building a strong working relationship with Brex senior leadership team for executive sponsorship, executive business reviews, and shaping go-to-market opportunities
We are looking for demonstrated performance in a constantly changing, ambiguous environment, and problem-solving leadership with limited oversight. Ideal candidates will have experience and measurable success in a software sales environment and experience selling complex solutions to multiple stakeholders in the client organization.
- Develop relationships with multiple C-suite personas (e.g., CFO, Controllers,CIO’s, CISO)
- Navigate an enterprise to map stakeholders, build champions, generate buy-in and close deals with C-Level decision makers
- Navigate across Brex and the customer in a trusted advisor/consultative approach, and establish credibility quickly with senior level executives across the organizations.
- Helping strategize the largest revenue opportunities at Brex
- Be a trusted advisor to your customers by understanding their business and advising on how Brex can help drive transformation in their financial processes
- Identify the right specialist/ support resources to bring into a deal, at the right time
- Work closely with Sales Development Representatives & Marketing to help drive additional top of funnel deals
What we require
- 10+ years experience in enterprise software sales
- 8+ years of software selling (logo acquisition) into strategic global accounts
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with Fortune 100 leaders
- 5+ years experience in large complex deal negotiations with a successful track record, ability to navigate across Brex and the customer in a trusted advisor/consultative approach, and establishing credibility quickly with senior level executives across the organizations.
- Experience establishing trusted relationships with current and prospective clients
- Ability to produce new business, negotiate deals, and maintain healthy C-Level relationships
- The ability to understand the "bigger picture" and our plans around being the financial OS of fast growing companies
- Ability to prioritize a mixed book of accounts, convey a clear position on the opportunities you have with each and organize/rally a supporting team behind your efforts
- Experience promoting a customer success focus in a "win as a team" environment
Please be aware, job-seekers may be at risk of targeting by malicious actors looking for personal data. Brex recruiters will only reach out via LinkedIn or email with a brex.com domain. Any outreach claiming to be from Brex via other sources should be ignored.
Something looks off?