Finance Associate (Remote)
Why join us
Brex empowers the next generation of businesses with an integrated corporate card and spend management software. We make it easy for our customers to manage every aspect of spending and empower their employees to make better financial decisions from anywhere they live or work. Brex proudly serves tens of thousands of growing businesses, from early-stage startups to enterprise leaders.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Finance at Brex
The Finance team leads financial planning and analysis, as well as corporate development, which includes board communications, investor relations, fundraising, and M&A. We strive to be agents of change, rather than a reporting function. We’re integrated with the business units and partner closely with them to evaluate key questions, solve problems, and drive results. Additionally, through our corporate development efforts, we are deeply involved in long-term planning and major strategic decisions for the company.
What you’ll do
As Finance Associate, you will be working on the Finance team to lead our monthly management reporting process where you will surface key performance indicators and identify business opportunities in materials that are delivered directly to our leadership team. In addition, you will be involved in managing and improving our financial planning system.
- Own our monthly management reporting process delivered directly to our executive leadership team
- Review, analyze, confirm, and report on portfolio-level and corporate financial results, as well as operating performance metrics
- Contribute to building, improving, and maintaining our Financial Planning System
- Participate in our budgeting, forecasting, and headcount planning processes
- Analytical support of all financing-related activities, including Excel modeling, report generation, and coordinating with teams across the organization
- Review, evaluate, maintain, and improve financial models used for OKRs, capital markets, operational, and financial reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Business, or related field
- 2+years of Corporate Finance, Accounting, or Investment Banking experience
- High Excel proficiency; Financial Planning Systems and Looker experience are a plus!
- Comfortable interacting with internal and external senior level executives
- Strong communication, team-working, quantitative and analytical skills
- A creative curiosity, collaborative ethic, hardworking enthusiasm and driving personal vision
- A penchant for multi-tasking and self-starting
Please be aware, job-seekers may be at risk of targeting by malicious actors looking for personal data. Brex recruiters will only reach out via LinkedIn or email with a brex.com domain. Any outreach claiming to be from Brex via other sources should be ignored.
Something looks off?