Customer Success Manager (Remote)
Why join us
Brex empowers the next generation of businesses with an integrated corporate card and spend management software. We make it easy for our customers to manage every aspect of spending and empower their employees to make better financial decisions from anywhere they live or work. Brex proudly serves tens of thousands of growing businesses, from early-stage startups to enterprise leaders.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Customer Success at Brex
Customer Success is responsible for helping all of our customers get maximum value from our product and services so that they can grow with Brex.
What you’ll do
As Customer Success Manager, you will support a book of customers to ensure they are able to achieve their business goals with Brex. You’ll work closely with our cross-functional teams at Brex (Client Sales, Operations, Product and Implementation) to ensure your customer’s experience is seamless.
- Have complete knowledge of the status of the customer
- Monitor the account through cases, account health triggers and other on-going, customized alerts
- Ensure customers have a sufficient credit limit
- Reach out to the customer proactively for certain predefined criteria
- Advocate for the customer when needed across EPD teams
- Own product adoption, retention, and growth metrics for your named accounts
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing role
- 1+ years of experience as a Customer Success Manager or Account Manager where you were focused on account retention
- Experience working at a SaaS or Fintech organization
- You are passionate about working with customers to ensure they achieve their goals
- You see yourself as a relationship and business builder and have a proven track record of doing this with external and internal parties
- Bachelors or undergraduate degree
Please be aware, job-seekers may be at risk of targeting by malicious actors looking for personal data. Brex recruiters will only reach out via LinkedIn or email with a brex.com domain. Any outreach claiming to be from Brex via other sources should be ignored.
Something looks off?