Senior Implementation Consultant, SAAS (Remote)
Why join us
Brex empowers the next generation of businesses with an integrated corporate card and spend management software. We make it easy for our customers to manage every aspect of spending and empower their employees to make better financial decisions from anywhere they live or work. Brex proudly serves tens of thousands of growing businesses, from early-stage startups to enterprise leaders.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Implementation at Brex
The Implementation team is focused on onboarding net-new and existing customers to Empower, ensuring they have a delightful experience. The Implementation team is the face of Brex and is responsible for providing the customer with a unique and fresh experience as they transform their mundane expense management process into something more employee focused and exciting. We are collaborative and supportive, working cross functionally to provide the best experience possible and always putting the customer first. We focus on turning booked revenue into billed revenue through the process of implementing customers quickly and successfully. We have a culture where we support and lift each other up to build an authentic, inclusive environment where our team members can grow, shine and make an impact.
What you’ll do
The Empower Consultant role advises and guides customers, ensuring they launch Brex’s new Empower platform successfully, driving wide adoption, and are continually driving business value. Part coach, project manager, consultant and product expert, our consultants are continually focused on helping our customers improve their financial workflows with Empower.
- Work closely with customers to discover their business needs and challenges and then coach them on the best ways to use Brex Empower to solve them
- Play a critical role in scoping, consulting, implementing and achieving customer outcomes with the Brex Empower platform
- Partner with customers & project manage implementations and launches including confirming the project plan, mobilizing stakeholders and tracking activities through implementation
- Configure, test and validate site with customer to ensure the product fits their needs and functions as intended
- Integrate the customer’s accounting software with the Brex Empower platform or partner with integration specialists and architects to scope the proper solution
- Manage the customer relationship and expectations, working diligently to provide solutions to any challenges
- Work cross-functionally as a member of the Brex account team to deliver a smooth customer experience, including knowledge sharing and keeping our Sales & Customer Success partners informed on customer engagements
- From time to time, our consultants will work with Account Executives on pre-sales activities like pilot engagements to set up a customer for long term success
- Adapt quickly to product changes and limitations, and communicate these strategically to stakeholders
- Develop familiarity with the product roadmap and provide a key voice into future iterations of the product roadmap
- Build and execute prioritization strategy for managing multiple high touch customer relationships
- Collaborate with internal business development and partnerships teams to further align on partner led solutions to support enterprise customer needs
- Provide change management planning to clients including guiding execution of their change management approach. Guide clients on their communication approach, training materials and training execution.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in a customer-facing role, preferably within a SaaS organization
- 2-3+ years of project management or consulting experience
- Experience building process and programs that benefit customer outcomes
- Comfort leading customer engagements that may contain both technical and non-technical work streams
- Excellent communication skills, both with customers and within an organization
- Demonstrated ability to provide customized solutions to a variety of customers
- Ability to resolve issues and risks in a cross functional and collaborative way.
- Strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion while achieving the desired business outcomes.
- Implementation experience in Financial, Expense Management, or ERP Software space
- Functional expertise in the following areas: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Billing, Expense Management, Travel
Please be aware, job-seekers may be at risk of targeting by malicious actors looking for personal data. Brex recruiters will only reach out via LinkedIn or email with a brex.com domain. Any outreach claiming to be from Brex via other sources should be ignored.
Something looks off?