Boosted.ai is a fintech company headquartered in Toronto, Canada with offices in New York City. We provide AI tools to asset managers to augment their equity capital markets research. Boosted.ai empowers finance professionals to use AI and machine learning to sort through massive amounts of data to find stock opportunities. We are a well funded, post Series-B company - our lead investors are innovators and disruptors in financial and technology markets, including Spark Capital (Twitter, Slack, Affirm), Ten Coves Capital (Plaid, Sentieo, TouchBistro), Portage Ventures (Wealthsimple, Borrowell, Nesto), and RBC (Royal Bank of Canada).
As a Software Engineer at Boosted.ai, you will develop impactful solutions to complex, real-world problems. We're looking for engineers who have a passion for writing reusable, performant solutions to complex problems, who can keep an open mind and adapt to an ever-changing market landscape, and who can collaborate and work effectively on small teams.
- Take ownership of the full development cycle
- Partner with clients and other developers to design, build and roll out solutions that will optimize complex workflows
- Understand and efficiently manipulate large datasets
- Make quick, thoughtful decisions
- Be a collaborative member of your team
- Have a strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Be an excellent problem solver
- BA, BS, MS, PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technology field
- 2+ years programming experience in Python
We know that innovation thrives on product teams where diverse points of view come together to solve hard problems in ways that are just now possible. As such, we explicitly seek people that bring diverse life experiences, diverse educational backgrounds, diverse cultures, and diverse work experiences. Please be prepared to share with us how your perspective will bring something unique and valuable to our product teams.