Bond's mission is to accelerate the pace of financial innovation and access to capital.
Today, it's difficult for many businesses to build the financial products they imagine. Whether that's launching a new credit or debit card, a savings account, a lending business, or anything else — there are barriers in the way. Bond is focused on helping brands, businesses, and banks hurdle over those roadblocks.
Bond makes it easy for businesses to compliantly offer financial products. We make integration to the myriad, often-antiquated financial vendors more streamlined and intuitive. And, we make regulatory compliance not only achievable, but accessible. Our platform streamlines the process of launching and iterating on financial products, thereby enabling digital brands to better engage their customers with unique financial products tailored to their needs.
At Bond, we value leadership and believe everyone is a leader. We look for people who operate like owners, who love to learn, have grit, and operate with integrity and empathy. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out — and set you apart. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who are not afraid to challenge assumptions.
Reporting into our Director of Implementation Management, this role will be pivotal in onboarding and implementing key Brand Programs. You will create project plans, partner with key stakeholders across Product, Engineering, Compliance, Sales and Partnerships to drive successful outcomes. This is a highly visible, cross-functional role that will require strategic thinking and detailed execution.
- Drive the successful implementation of brand programs for embedded finance including credit, debit, and ACH amongst others.
- Lead the strategic planning and execution of onboarding partners; ensure that internal stakeholders are aligned and key milestones are met.
- Keeping the brand’s success as our main goal, one of Bond’s main beliefs.
- Work with brand partners and internal teams to create detailed implementation plans.
- Maintain operational and communication cadence to hold all relevant stakeholders accountable and ensure successful delivery of programs.
- Proactively manage cross-functional teams to establish interdependencies, identify risks and resource constraints, and eliminate significant roadblocks in a timely fashion.
- Assess, manage, resolve and escalate risks and issues as necessary.
- Drive innovation, best practices and achievement of strategic objectives.
- 5+ years of experience in fintech, Banking-as-a-Service, or financial services company
- Deep understanding of embedded finance or Banking-as-a-Service
- Proven ability to develop effective, cross-organization relationships, collaborating and communicating across business and technology stakeholders and multiple geographies
- Prior experience with integrating and servicing API-based solutions
- Familiarity working with card issuance, card processors, card networks and card vendors
- Experience with project management tools and structured methodologies
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a technical field
You also likely have:
- Proven leadership skills; self-motivated and a self-starter with a “can do” attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative approach to work
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous environment
- Startup experience is a major plus
Bond is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Something looks off?