We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Compliance Manager to join our team.
As a Compliance Manager, you will advise and support the team with the compliance obligations required to build an industry leading banking-as-a-service platform that enables our banks and brand partners to offer innovative embedded finance solutions. This role reports to the General Counsel, and you will be a subject matter expert to the company and its bank and brand partners. You will identify compliance requirements, seek out business objectives from key stakeholders, and formulate actionable plans to create programmatic solutions.
- Identify the company's compliance obligations with respect to laws, regulations, and industry standards applicable to the financial products and services we support, including those related to consumer protection, data privacy, and other relevant areas.
- Codify compliance solutions into buildable product components for Bond’s Product and Engineering teams.
- Conduct risk assessments to identify potential compliance issues and create risk mitigation strategies.
- Build and scale monitoring programs across business functions and report to senior management on the company’s compliance performance on a regular basis.
- Operationalize regulatory requirements.
- Stay current on regulatory changes and sponsor bank requirements, and proactively update the company's processes and policies as needed.
- Monitor developments in the financial services industry, including other compliance focused solutions in the market.
You will have:
- 5+ years of compliance or audit experience in the financial services industry.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards pertaining to consumer protection, data privacy, and compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, project management, and risk management skills.
- Exceptional judgment and integrity, ability to handle complex matters independently and thrive in dynamic, high-growth environments.
- Willingness to take ownership of projects.
You will likely have:
- Master’s degree or JD
- Professional certifications (e.g., CCEP, CRCM, CIA, CAMS) are advantageous but not required.
- Developed compliance programs into repeatable technology.
- Experience with SQL databases and other information technology systems and tools.
You should include these in your application:
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile
At Bond, we value leadership and believe everyone is a leader. We look for people who operate like owners, who love to learn, have grit, and operate with integrity and empathy. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out — and set you apart. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who are not afraid to challenge assumptions.
Bond is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.