Technical Product Manager
Bond's mission is to accelerate the pace of financial innovation and access to capital.
Today, it's difficult for many businesses to build the financial products they imagine. Whether that's launching a new credit or debit card, a savings account, a lending business, or anything else — there are barriers in the way. Bond is focused on helping brands, businesses, and banks hurdle over those roadblocks.
Bond makes it easy for businesses to compliantly offer financial products. We make integration to the myriad, often-antiquated financial vendors more streamlined and intuitive. And, we make regulatory compliance not only achievable, but accessible. Our platform streamlines the process of launching and iterating on financial products, thereby enabling digital brands to better engage their customers with unique financial products tailored to their needs.
At Bond, we value leadership and believe everyone is a leader. We look for people who operate like owners, who love to learn, have grit, and operate with integrity and empathy. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out — and set you apart. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who are not afraid to challenge assumptions.
The Product team at Bond works in a tight feedback loop with our engineering and design teams, as well as our go-to-market teams to develop impactful products and features. This role will work particularly closely with customers throughout their customer-lifecycle, from architecting prospect solutions to embedding directly with customer engineering teams to accelerate launches. The firsthand customer insights this generates helps improve the products we build, both by making software and documentation improvements and by aligning features with customer needs. Ultimately, this comes together to help Bond be the best platform in the industry to build financial products.
- Work directly with customers on architecting and designing their financial products on Bond’s APIs
- Embed directly with the engineering teams of high-profile strategic customers to accelerate their integrations with Bond
- Own end-to-end development of feature improvements that will more quickly launch strategic customers
- Design, build, and maintain internal tools used to manage the implementation and support of customers
- Architect solutions on top of Bond’s APIs with prospects to help them understand how they’d build their products on top of Bond
- Communicate technical changes to Bond’s products with customers, both in the format of direct customer communications and with improvements to developer documentation
- 2+ years of experience building software, ideally in a customer-facing role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and experience communicating with external stakeholders (customers, investors, etc.)
- A keen product sense, attention to detail, and passion for the impact of the software you build
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science and/or a STEM field or equivalent startup experience
- Experience or interest in financial services
Bond is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Something looks off?