Bond's mission is to accelerate the pace of financial innovation and access to capital.
Today, it's difficult for many businesses to build the financial products they imagine. Whether that's launching a new credit or debit card, a savings account, a lending business, or anything else — there are barriers in the way. Bond is focused on helping brands, businesses, and banks hurdle over those roadblocks.
Bond makes it easy for businesses to compliantly offer financial products. We make integration to the myriad, often-antiquated financial vendors more streamlined and intuitive. And, we make regulatory compliance not only achievable, but accessible. Our platform streamlines the process of launching and iterating on financial products, thereby enabling digital brands to better engage their customers with unique financial products tailored to their needs.
At Bond, we value leadership and believe everyone is a leader. We look for people who operate like owners, who love to learn, have grit, and operate with integrity and empathy. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out — and set you apart. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who are not afraid to challenge assumptions.
Bond is looking for a Financial Analyst to join our Finance team. In this role, you will focus mainly on FP&A activities such as annual budgeting and forecasting processes while driving business strategy. This is a cross-functional role where you will partner closely with different areas of the business to help build Finance’s understanding of the needs of the organization.
- Support and assist in the annual and monthly budgeting and forecast processes
- Conduct monthly budget vs. actual analysis
- Prepare projections based on financial data
- Actively engage with team to assist strategic and tactical initiatives
- Monitor organization performance to ensure financial reporting accuracy
- Produce ad hoc analysis and reporting as necessary
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- 3+ years of finance experience focused on strategic planning, budgeting and reporting analytics
- A self-starter mentality with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated professionalism, judgment and discretion in working with sensitive information
You also likely have:
- A robust working knowledge of model creation
- FP&A experience
- Proficiency with Bond’s accounting system, NetSuite, including designing reports
- Proficiency in using the Microsoft Office and Google Docs Editors suites, especially Excel and Google Sheets
- A high level of critical and logical thinking
- Experience working in a PE/VC environment
Bond is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Something looks off?