Head of Content
Bond's mission is to accelerate the pace of financial innovation and access to capital.
Today, it's difficult for many businesses to build the financial products they imagine. Whether that's launching a new credit or debit card, a savings account, a lending business, or anything else — there are barriers in the way. Bond is focused on helping brands, businesses, and banks hurdle over those roadblocks.
Bond makes it easy for businesses to compliantly offer financial products. We make integration to the myriad, often-antiquated financial vendors more streamlined and intuitive. And, we make regulatory compliance not only achievable, but accessible. Our platform streamlines the process of launching and iterating on financial products, thereby enabling digital brands to better engage their customers with unique financial products tailored to their needs.
At Bond, we value leadership and believe everyone is a leader. We look for people who operate like owners, who love to learn, have grit, and operate with integrity and empathy. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out — and set you apart. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who are not afraid to challenge assumptions.
Content marketing is a new function for Bond and we could use your unique experiences and skills. You will play a pivotal role in helping to define the way Bond positions itself in the market, Bond’s voice, and our presence on social media, especially on “fintech Twitter”.
You are a talented and experienced B2B content producer who likes strategy but loves execution. You will be our brand storyteller, responsible for creating a wide range of content that will contribute to achieving our business goals. You are a creative strategist who is passionate about creating digital and social content that people want, sharing that content on the channels they use, and measuring the results of that content to help the organization learn.
As an exemplary writer, you can write and edit clear, concise, well-polished copy. As a producer, your content will drive traffic, engage site visitors and influencers, and deliver high-conversion content marketing campaigns.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced content creator with a strong track record in B2B marketing for technology organizations. Our market is rapidly changing so our content must, too.
- Lead content for Bond, from strategy to execution, working closely with our founders, executives, marketing and sales teams, product leaders and other departments
- Develop and manage our content tactics: calendar, project management, writing process, and delivery strategy
- Literally set the tone for Bond after having done an assessment of our market, similar companies in different industries, and of Bond itself
- Continuously measure and improve content performance by leveraging Google Analytics, SEO tools, and social media analytics tools
- Manage the distribution of content across channels
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
- Help organically grow Bond’s followers on key social media (e.g., LinkedIn and Twitter)
- 10+ years working in content marketing
- Expert understanding of content marketing strategy and tactics, including SEO, email drip irrigation, blogging, and social media marketing
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills (written and visual)
- Abundant creativity with an ability to conceive and deliver interesting ideas for new content
- Experienced in marketing to SMBs and enterprise technology customers
- Comfort and familiarity with infrastructure technology, curious to learn new technical products, and an ability to translate complex technology solutions into simple, impactful messaging
- A strategic, iterative mindset that helps the organization learn, improve, and grow
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what our audiences like to consume and how to create it
- A proven track record of creating content systems, processes, and content, including outstanding blogs, customer case studies, white papers, and videos
- Experience marketing technical products, extra points for work with APIs or SDKs, even more points if it was at a fintech
- A delightful obsession with the details of what makes our products better or different from our competitors and why we built them that way
- Project management skills and understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders and focus on the delivery of results in the form of traffic, leads and sales
- A commitment to working together in a respectful, transparent, and trust-based way in all interactions, large and small
- Bachelor’s degree at minimum, preferably with a technical or science focus
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S.
Bond is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Something looks off?