Senior Software Engineer
- Work with a passionate, smart and ambitious team of engineers who built large scale systems at Uber, AirBnB, Facebook and Google.
- Take ownership of your own projects while pairing with mentors.
- Design and build mission critical systems, products and solutions that companies and consumers alike will rely heavily on.
- Contribute cross stack and learn wide variety of skills and technologies.
- Work with production systems and on-call process.
- Learn from and help shape our company's engineering culture.
Technologies we use:
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Amazon Web Services
- Typescript / React
- Major Ecommerce platforms
- 5+ years of professional development experience
- Are curious and passionate about technology
- Believe in our values
- Relevant industry experience (internships/Co-op if new grad)
- Are excited about jumping into any area of technology
- Have strong communication skills
Check out our Engineering Blog!
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- Remote-first workplace
- 4 day work weeks
- Time away: Flexible PTO, paid holidays + floating holidays, your birthday off!
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive Pay
- Retirement plans
- Virtual and in-person team & company events
In addition to our core values, Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity and expression, genetic information, pregnancy and related conditions, veteran status or any other reason prohibited by law. On our mission to democratize commerce, the Bolt platform levels the playing field for everyone. As a company, we are committed to designing products, building a culture, and supporting a team that reflects the diverse population we serve (that is, everyone).