Senior Product Analyst
About the role and the team:
At Bolt, the product team takes ownership of turning ideas into extraordinary products and services at scale every single day. Bolt is the future of online commerce and our platform enables millions of shoppers to transact with their favorite merchants.
Data is a foundational part of Bolt products, from fraud decisioning to optimizing the experiences. To accelerate the company's growth. Bolt is hiring a product analysis to partner closely with product management, product design, and engineering to generate actionable insights that will shape our long term vision and strategy.
What You'll Do With Us:
- Own defining, tracking, and monitoring business KPIs.
- Partner with product managers to create hypotheses, define quantitative goals, and design experiments for roadmap projects
- Partner with engineering to improve data collection through data infrastructure design, data pipelining, and warehousing solutions.
- Conduct exploratory data analysis to discover patterns and insights to inform future strategy.
- Summarize and evangelize your findings across the company from the tech teams to the go-to-market teams to leadership
What Would Set You Apart:
- 5+ years experience in quantitative role
- 3+ years of analytics experience working directly with product managers or embedded within a product team
- Logical, analytical thinker with business acumen
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in statistical techniques and concepts (regression, power analysis, clustering, etc)
- Proficient in SQL and R or Python (or equivalent)
- Experience with Bi tools (metabase, Looker, etc) a plus
- Experience with data warehousing, data pipelining solutions a plus
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- Remote-first workplace
- 4 day work weeks
- Time away: Flexible PTO, paid holidays + floating holidays, your birthday off!
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive Pay
- Retirement plans
- Virtual and in-person team & company events
In addition to our core values, Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity and expression, genetic information, pregnancy and related conditions, veteran status or any other reason prohibited by law. On our mission to democratize commerce, the Bolt platform levels the playing field for everyone. As a company, we are committed to designing products, building a culture, and supporting a team that reflects the diverse population we serve (that is, everyone).