Bluevine is on a mission to enable a better financial future for small business owners through innovative banking solutions designed just for them. By combining best-in-class technology with advanced security and a deep understanding of the small business community, we deliver end-to-end banking and lending products that empower always-on entrepreneurs to grow their businesses with confidence.
As a dynamic company with massive potential, we’re backed by leading investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Menlo Ventures, 83North, Citi Ventures, and nearly 9 years of proven success. Since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 400,000 customers across all 50 states and a global team of more than 500 people. Our passion is driven by purpose: to give small businesses the tools they need to succeed and we’re just getting started.
All of this begins with our team who are driven by collaboration, problem-solving, and learning and growing together. With a commitment to innovation and community impact, our mission is to help every small business—and every team member—thrive. Join us! #LI-Hybrid
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Resolutions Associate II, you will be working with clients and account debtors to resolve delinquent accounts.
We are looking to build a world-class team to connect small businesses with the working capital they need to maintain or grow their operations. If you have a strong desire to be part of a small, nimble team, in an exciting and growing space, then BlueVine is the right place for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Intelligently collect on delinquent accounts by utilizing your collections experience
- Craft and implement comprehensive repayment plans
- Skip trace and locate new points of contact
- Provide insights to the Collections Team that drive results
- 2+ years of working in Collections (business to business preferred)
- Knows the collections process and enjoys it
- Embraces solving tough problems
- Seeks out feedback to refine ideas; promotes the ideas of others
- Excited to roll up sleeves to learn by doing
- Able to clearly and effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Deftly plans and prioritizes to maximize impact
- Maintains a positive attitude and stays determined when the going gets tough
New Hire Base Salary Range: $50,100 - $60,100
BENEFITS AND PERKS - for employees located in the US
- Excellent health coverage and life insurance benefits
- 401K with an immediate 3% company match
- PTO, Company Holidays, and Flexible Holidays
- Company-sponsored Mental Health Benefits, including 1:1 therapy
- Over $1,000 annually for a wellness benefit of your choice
- Monthly WFH stipend
- Generous, paid parental leave covering up to 16 weeks
- Access to financial coaches and education sessions
- Free commuter benefits - Caltrain passes for San Francisco employees and a monthly parking allowance
- Weekly catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen pantries
- Community-based volunteering opportunities