Sr. Sales Enablement Manager
Bluevine is on a mission to enable a better financial future for small business owners through innovative banking solutions designed just for them. By combining best-in-class technology with advanced security and a deep understanding of the small business community, we deliver end-to-end banking and lending products that empower always-on entrepreneurs to grow their businesses with confidence.
As a dynamic company with massive potential, we’re backed by leading investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Menlo Ventures, 83North, Citi Ventures, and nearly 9 years of proven success. Since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 400,000 customers across all 50 states and a global team of more than 500 people. Our passion is driven by purpose: to give small businesses the tools they need to succeed and we’re just getting started.
All of this begins with our team who are driven by collaboration, problem-solving, and learning and growing together. With a commitment to innovation and community impact, our mission is to help every small business—and every team member—thrive. Join us! #LI-Hybrid
This is a hybrid role. At Bluevine, we pride ourselves on our collaborative culture, which we believe is best maintained through in-person interactions and a vibrant office environment. All of our offices have reopened in accordance with local guidelines, and are following a hybrid model. In-office days will be determined by location and discipline.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently seeking an experienced, results-driven Senior Sales Enablement Manager to join our growing team. The Senior Sales Enablement Manager will play a pivotal role in driving sales growth and improving the performance of our sales force by developing and implementing comprehensive sales enablement strategies, capabilities, programs, and supporting materials. You will work closely with our sales leadership, sales managers, and account executives to define, design and implement successful sales enablement initiatives.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Develop and implement an effective sales enablement strategy that drives sales growth, enhances sales team performance, and increases customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and product teams to create engaging and relevant sales content, including playbooks, presentations, case studies, product sheets, and whitepapers.
- Identify knowledge gaps within the sales team and design specialized skill-building programs to address them, ensuring continuous improvement in sales competency and product knowledge.
- Oversee the sales team onboarding process, ensuring new hires are effectively trained and integrated into the team
- Develop sales strategy, tactics, and talking points for Bluevine’s Banking features and offerings; implement with reps, gather feedback, and refine our playbook
- Create, manage, and refine a sales enablement calendar, coordinating various training sessions, workshops, and webinars.
- Regularly assess the effectiveness of sales enablement initiatives, utilizing data and feedback to continuously improve and adapt programs.
- Implement sales enablement methods and capabilities to optimize sales performance.
- Lead and mentor the sales enablement team, fostering a culture of continuous learning and development.
- Serve as an internal sales enablement subject matter expert, providing guidance and support to the broader organization.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- 5-7+ years of experience in sales, sales management, or sales enablement, with a minimum of 3 years specifically driving sales enablement outcomes for a tech company, preferably within SaaS or FinTech
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful sales enablement strategies and driving sales growth.
- Strong understanding of sales processes, methodologies, and best practices.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to engage and inspire diverse audiences.
- Experience with sales enablement tools and technologies, such as CRM systems, learning management systems, and content management platforms.
- Detail-oriented, with strong project management and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
New Hire Base Salary Range: $128,000 - $156,800
BENEFITS AND PERKS - for employees located in the US
- Excellent health coverage and life insurance benefits
- 401K with an immediate 3% company match
- PTO, Company Holidays, and Flexible Holidays
- Company-sponsored Mental Health Benefits, including 1:1 therapy
- Over $1,000 annually for a wellness benefit of your choice
- Monthly WFH stipend
- Generous, paid parental leave covering up to 16 weeks
- Access to financial coaches and education sessions
- Free commuter benefits - Caltrain passes for San Francisco employees and a monthly parking allowance
- Weekly catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen pantries
- Community-based volunteering opportunities
Something looks off?