Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posted on Thursday, August 5, 2021
Launched in 2019, Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated digital asset marketplace in the United States, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies license from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange - Binance. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance. Binance.US is operated by BAM Trading Services.
- Ensure performance and availability of infrastructure through the use of best in class solutions
- Deploy and operate critical components according to business scenarios
- Response to incidents promptly and identify potential issues
- Updating, tracking and resolving technical issues
- Be in charge of architecture improvements, recommending process improvements, etc
- 3+ years of DevOps experience with large-scale distributed infrastructure systems and client-server architecture
- 3+ year experience with Linux platform
- Good experience with Python or relevant programming skills
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms: AWS, Microsoft Azure, Aliyun or similar
- Experience with DevOps, container, microservices architecture, etc
- Experience with kafka, prometheus, grafana, elk, etc
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL database – MySQL, Redis, etc
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give Americans access to a broad array of digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Binance.US complies with Federal Transparency in Coverage regulations by providing this link to machine readable files related to the health plans offered to our employees. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data including negotiated service rates, and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers.
See more open positions at Binance
Something looks off?