Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posted on Thursday, July 1, 2021
Launched in 2019, Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated digital asset marketplace in the United States, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies license from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange - Binance. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance. Binance.US is operated by BAM Trading Services.
- Partner with data team and business to produce data dashboards and reporting
- Manage various internal/external projects to improve our exchange product to improve user experience
- Monitor user feedback and competitive landscape to improve our products and services
- Coordinate product-focused improvements to drive business growth
- Work with multi-function internal teams as well as external partners to resolve user issues
- Secondary education degree
- 2+ years of experience in user or product operations in crypto exchange, blockchain, consumer internet, payments or banking
- Strong project management skills
- Data-focused, be able to analyze data and pinpoint problems in order to provide solutions and results
- User-focused and product-driven mindset
- Crypto experience preferred
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give Americans access to a broad array of digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Binance.US complies with Federal Transparency in Coverage regulations by providing this link to machine readable files related to the health plans offered to our employees. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data including negotiated service rates, and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers.
See more open positions at Binance
Something looks off?