Creative Project Assistant - Binance Accelerator Programme (6 months)
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2023
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
About Binance Accelerator Programme
Binance Accelerator Programme is a concise 3 - 6 months programme designed to have an immersive experience in the rapidly expanding Web3 space. You will be given the opportunity to experience life at Binance and understand what goes on behind the scenes of the worlds’ leading blockchain ecosystem. Alongside your job, there will also be a focus on networking and development, which will expand your professional network and build transferable skills to propel you forward in your career.
Who may apply
Current students, fresh graduates, and candidates who are mid-career switchers.
We are looking for a Junior Creative Program Executive to help develop and define the Binance identity. You will be part of a highly talented team, working to elevate the brand through creative excellence.
This position can be fully remote or can work in one of our locations in Canada.
- As part of the Creative team, work closely with the Creative Program Management Leads to help manage overall global creative requests
- Assist to manage and clarify with stakeholders regarding daily creative and swag requests, updates and changes
- Review and ensure quality creative briefs with sufficient turnaround time respectively
- Coordinate and follow up with multiple stakeholders including internal design team and other Marketing team members to help manage timelines and expectations
- Collaborate closely with external creative agencies and production houses to ensure smooth creative process, creative work quality and delivery in a timely manner
- Help facilitate and manage communications with Admin team and external swag vendors on production requirements and timelines
- You must be a current student to be considered for the program
- A clear communicator - ability to express complex ideas clearly and succinctly, while collaborating closely with teams outside of the Creative group
- Ability to manage requests and projects independently
- Expertise in Google Workspace is a must
- Familiarity with project management tool is a plus
- Knowledge and interest in the world of Binance and cryptocurrency is a plus
- Fluency in English required, other additional language is a plus
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.
See more open positions at Binance
Something looks off?