Product Manager - Binance Card
Posted on Friday, January 13, 2023
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance Card is looking for a senior product manager focus on the card product. Please notice that the location can be Eastern Europe, Asia and Australia.
- As a Product Manager of Card, responsible of the developing Card Products(Web and App), improving customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Work closely with business development, technical team, risk, compliance team, finance, big data team and etc.
- Deliver world class crypto card product.
- Product design skill set including prototyping using wireframe and sequence diagram tools, good user story telling.
- Good knowledge about product development life cycle and have experience involved at various stages, UI/UX design, stakeholder management, test case review, production support and operational process optimisation, excellent presentation and communication skills.
- 5 years+ Card product management experience in issuing side, experience in various markets is appreciated.
- Extensive market research and analysis capability to ensure product's competitive edge.
- Data analytical skill. Ability to design product performance dashboard, optimize the product using data driven approach, conduct regular benchmarking vs key player on the market.
- Excellent prioritisation framework, ability to rationalise and align with the stakeholders on the scope of the MVP and further product development.
- Good understanding of the risk, compliance frameworks in card industry.
- Understating reconciliation and settlement in the card industry.
- Being a positive surviver in fast-pacing environment in fully remote mode with the highest expectations for the card product.
- Self-driven and looking for quick career growth.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.
See more open positions at Binance
Something looks off?