Senior Product Manager
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posted on Wednesday, December 28, 2022
Launched in 2019, Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated digital asset marketplace in the United States, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies license from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange - Binance. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance. Binance.US is operated by BAM Trading Services.
- Developing and managing product launches including design and planning, drafting PRD requirements, designing product roadmap and working with developers to ensure on time deliverables
- Collecting and analyzing feedback from users and internal stakeholders in order to build new products, new features and prioritize bug fixes
- Communicating with senior management with product plans and roadmaps
- Monitoring and tracking development and testing progress, post-launch user metrics in order to create a feedback loop to improve our products
- A university degree in finance, computer science, or related field, or equivalent credentials
- 5 years of proven experience as a product manager in an internet, e-commerce, enterprise software, payments or banking
- Experience in product lifecycle management, preferably in agile framework
- Product design skill set including drafting detailed PRDs, story writing skills, using wireframe and sequence diagrams
- Data driven - able to design product dashboards to make data driven decisions product decisions
- Significant understanding of the fintech market
- Fluent in English
- Company Address: 595 Burrard Street, Vancouver BC
- Term of Employment: Permanent, full-time
- Wage Range: CAD $114,000 to $120,000
- Benefits Package: This position is eligible for health benefits (dental plan, disability benefits, health care plan, paramedical services coverage and vision care benefits), long-term benefits (life insurance), and other benefits (learning/training paid by employer and wellness program).
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give Americans access to a broad array of digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Binance.US complies with Federal Transparency in Coverage regulations by providing this link to machine readable files related to the health plans offered to our employees. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data including negotiated service rates, and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers.
See more open positions at Binance
Something looks off?